Hey kccitystar..

JaFFiTh

Hey, I noticed some mistakes with your texas rangers uniforms..the all uniforms has same cap, away doesn't have the red T. Also the caps should be blue, like the sleeveless/alternate blue jersey instead of black. Same goes for the socks.

Also for KC, I believe the Away and Alternate Away uniforms, socks should be black not blue. Heck your a KC fan, and u still got your own team's uniforms wrong :lol:

U might not know your team too well but good job on the uniforms, little changes and it'll be perfect :D

Hey, I noticed some mistakes with your texas rangers uniforms..the all uniforms has same cap, away doesn't have the red T. Also the caps should be blue, like the sleeveless/alternate blue jersey instead of black. Same goes for the socks.

ok ok... let me take a close examination. the away uniforms DO have a red T, and it is included. the caps are blue. they're just a dark shade of blue due to the photos I was using for research. Same goes for the socks on the pants and everything you mentioned. They're blue...dunno what's wrong on your end.

Also for KC, I believe the Away and Alternate Away uniforms, socks should be black not blue.Heck your a KC fan, and u still got your own team's uniforms wrong :lol:

Actually no, I'm not a Royals fan at all.... I don't root for any team whatsoever. And because everybody somehow affiliates me with the Royals, I'm gonna get a new alias someday. Expect a Total MLB hotfix in a few days, i'm busy with my mvp site.

I think these are still the best uniforms out! Are there some "imperfections"....mabe. But given all teams are done and the absolutely incredible detail put into them, these are nothing short of spectacular! By the way, I'd really like a link to your new site when it's ready, kc.

Archived