* Las Vegas Bandits Dynasty *

redsox

Would you be interested in following a dynasty such as the one outlined on page 21?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for anyone who had been following this dynasty. I had initially wanted to get some games in and maybe present a new idea right after my final exams, but I just ended sinking into modding and I am actually having a blast creating uniforms.

I eventually plan on getting back to this dynasty but it doesn't seem like it will be anytime soon. Sorry again to those who have followed this thus far. Take care.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Redsox what your doing in your post with the info that I can do BUT with the pitcures I want to learn how to do this put up a post with pictures so I can show you guys what I'm doing with my dynasty this web is to great for someone who is just learning this but fustrating not being able to show what he or she is doing and I have not learn this yet so please give me a little or alot of info at a time to work with.I would realy be in your debt. My adobe photoshop cs3 I'm learning pretty well for my logos,unis.

So all you are wanting to do is display an image in these forums? If that's the case, just do the following.

Save the image in Photoshop either as a jpeg or png file. Go to Photobucket and use their feature to upload the images. You will have to register if you are a first time user. Once the image has been uploaded, you should be treated with 4 different links under the image - Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML Code, & IMG Code. Click on the last one and copy the IMG Code. Just paste it on the forums here and you are all set.

• 3 weeks later...

Very unique, I'll definitely read.

I was going to make a minor league dynasty but decided to wait until 08 comes out so this is going to be a good way to help pass the time.

Just curious, but how are you going to set up the whole Single A free agency pool?

Very unique, I'll definately read.

I was going to make a minor league dynasty but decided to wait until 08 comes out so this is going to be a good way to help pass the time.

Just curious, but how are you going to set up the whole Single A free agency pool?

As of right now, I am planning on just running a fantasy draft and use MVPEdit to assign players to each team. I am just going to let the CPU autopick the players for each team and assign picks 1-14 (in round 1) to the 14 teams. Picks 15-28 (round 1) will be assigned to the 14 teams in the same order as the previous one, etc, until the MLB roster is set.

Hope that makes a little sense.

Archived