* Las Vegas Bandits Dynasty *

redsox

Would you be interested in following a dynasty such as the one outlined on page 21?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

[align=center]Edited post:[/align]

[align=center]movetolasvegas.jpg[/align]

One of the attractive things about presenting a dynasty on MVPMods.com is the way one can customize it to his/her liking. I have for just a little over 2 years now and I have pretty much seen a wide variety of dynasties being presented. My previous dynasty did have a unique flare to it but wasn't presented the way I would have liked. I hope to keep this one going and present it with some of the ideas that haven't been seen before or haven't been fully utilized.

I had initially thought of doing a Tampa Bay Devil Rays dynasty or even a Kansas City Royals dynasty but I just felt that it would be more interesting to go with the Florida Marlins. As some of you may know, I enjoy playing GTA: San Andreas as well and I had always thought of incorporating them into this dynasty - hence the birth of the Las Vegas Bandits. Homer has been valuable in that he had implemented the uniforms for me to be used in this dynasty. I would also like to stretch my hand out to thank Trues for this wonderful website, many of the modders who have spent a lot of time and effort in designing the 07 mod, and a special thanks to all the community members for their loyal support. I hope to see this through to the end and hope everyone has just as fun as reading this as I will have presenting this. Take care and have a nice day!

Basic Information:

TOTAL CONVERSION MOD - MVP 07

ROSTER SET - Ultimate Roster 8.61+

MODELS.big - BigShmooz latest models.big that goes with UR8.61

DATAFILE - MVP 07 datafile

SLIDERS - Custom sliders

STADIUMS - MVP 07 Stadium Pack and rolie's 2007 Dodger Stadium

GAMES - Every game will be played

SCHEDULE - generated using compmaniac's balance schedule generator

Game Setup:

Difficulty - All-Star

Fielding - MVP