* Las Vegas Bandits Dynasty *

redsox

Would you be interested in following a dynasty such as the one outlined on page 21?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGGG YESS MAKE THEM MOVE TO VEGAS.... DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

but if you wanna avoid being a tool, dont make them the Las Vegas Sinners or like the Las Vegas Gamblers

you should just adopt the name of the Minor League team we have, the Las Vegas 51s, there's already unis made for it too

Oh my. Wait. Is that- is that all the interest of everybody slipping away from the National League east?

What happened to the Marlins?

You modded this all in? Nice.

Yeah, I modded the 07 game to suit my needs for this dynasty. I had help with the uniforms though - Homer came up big time for me in designing them.

My HS team could win the NL East. :) Good luck with this V, it looks VERY interesting.

Its most definitely true. But who knows, maybe this will urge those teams to actually make some offensive deals to bolster their teams?

I actually structured the league based on each team's budget.

OMGGG YESS MAKE THEM MOVE TO VEGAS.... DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

but if you wanna avoid being a tool, dont make them the Las Vegas Sinners or like the Las Vegas Gamblers

you should just adopt the name of the Minor League team we have, the Las Vegas 51s, there's already unis made for it too

Well, I can assure you that the team will not be named the Sinners or the Gamblers, though maybe something close to it. Homer actually created some awesome unis for me so I will be using that.

wow this is the definition of a "unique dynasty" ill definetely be following. good luck

Thanks man. Nice to know that you are on board.

Thank goodness for PM's huh? Never saw this coming.

Well, it does do wonders. :wink:

Archived