* Las Vegas Bandits Dynasty *

redsox

Would you be interested in following a dynasty such as the one outlined on page 21?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good, although it's sad to see my fishies relocate :(

I think your first order of business should be to re-sign the core to long-term deals!

That is surely one of my top priorities but I wouldn't want to sign all of the players in a span of one day. I am thinking of maybe creating some story lines to go along with it.

I have actually thought of many things I want to do with dynasty, I just hope that I can find some time to update this regularly.

My basic process would be to play all the games, yet present (pre-game/post-game reports, starting lineup, etc...) only one game per series. I will of course post the box scores for the other games. Also, I am planning on presenting games started by all of the starters. For example: the first series would feature Dontrelle Willis, while the second series would feature Scott Olsen, the third would feature Anibal Sanchez, and so on.

Also, its very likely that I will be able to update this only over the weekend. But I will try get some things in mid-week if possible.

Hey V, this looks great. Fantastic idea. Sorry I hadn't got back to you in a while, I've been pretty busy since finishing the dynasty. As a matter of fact, 'she's' pushing me out the door right now.

I'll PM you either tonight or tomorrow.

Great job, my friend. :)

Hey V, this looks great. Fantastic idea. Sorry I hadn't got back to you in a while, I've been pretty busy since finishing the dynasty. As a matter of fact, 'she's' pushing me out the door right now.

I'll PM you either tonight or tomorrow.

Great job, my friend. :)

Hey no problem at all bud. You have obviously set the bar when it comes to presenting dynasties on these boards and I am eager to get to your level of experience (however small it maybe) :wink:

Huh? The Yankees and Mets are AL teams...

Thats right man. Remember I setup a balanced schedule where each team plays the other 29 teams 5 or 6 teams throughout the season.

Archived