• Start Him
    • Send Him Down
    • Bench Him
    • Release Him
    • Trade Him (For Anything Possible)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know, you could package Hanley and a Pierre and get a good solid 5th starter and a centerfielder with experience, its just and idea

I'm really doing this because i really want one of my prospects to play CF. Im thinking of packaging Saito & Pierre for a good #4 man and a young prospect pitcher for my AAA team, but this will all come much later in the year.

bohnsr2.jpg

Seconded we have T.J. Bohn, 28 this guy has been the meat and chowder for this AAA team he' been leading the squad in HR's, RBI's, AVG., and SLG. T.J. also has a great arm in the outfield, he can gun them down with the best of them, defiantly on a major league level with fielding.

The meat and chowder? :chin:

BREAKING NEWS!

10956.jpg

ELIJAH DUKES ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES; RANGERS TO HANDLE MATTER INTERNALLY

Elijah Dukes showed up to practice today, but not the way he should have. Witnesses say, Dukes showed up at Jacobs Field wearing street clothes and talking with a slurred speech. An ambulance was called, and after he was picked up it was made apparent that he was on drugs, no sources yet on what drug Elijah was on. After being taken too police headquarters for questioning Dukes talked about his current teammate Lasting Milledge saying, "it's his fault too!" Milledge who was with Dukes the night before the incident, was not available for questioning. Ranger's representatives have stated that they will not take any actions until further details are announced. As for who will play for Dukes tonight, Ron Washington had this to say "it's a real unfortunate that this situation had to occur at this teams point of success, but we really need to focus on baseball, and winning games, as for a replacement, i guess we'll start (Denard) Span, but it really is unfortunate that this kid has to start in this league like this, but he still needs to make the best of this situation. As for Dukes, we'll need to see what charges are brought upon him before we do anything, and you never know Selig might get involved as well, but i just don't want our team to be distracted by the incident. And Milledge won't play today ether, me and him need to have a conversation, as for now thats about all i can say." Further reports coming right here on ESPNews.

BREAKING NEWS!

10956.jpg

ELIJAH DUKES ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES; RANGERS TO HANDLE MATTER INTERNALLY

Elijah Dukes showed up to practice today, but not the way he should have. Witnesses say, Dukes showed up at Jacobs Field wearing street clothes and talking with a slurred speech. An ambulance was called, and after he was picked up it was made apparent that he was on drugs, no sources yet on what drug Elijah was on. After being taken too police headquarters for questioning Dukes talked about his current teammate Lasting Milledge saying, "it's his fault too!" Milledge who was with Dukes the night before the incident, was not available for questioning. Ranger's representatives have stated that they will not take any actions until further details are announced. As for who will play for Dukes tonight, Ron Washington had this to say "it's a real unfortunate that this situation had to occur at this teams point of success, but we really need to focus on baseball, and winning games, as for a replacement, i guess we'll start (Denard) Span, but it really is unfortunate that this kid has to start in this league like this, but he still needs to make the best of this situation. As for Dukes, we'll need to see what charges are brought upon him before we do anything, and you never know Selig might get involved as well, but i just don't want our team to be distracted by the incident. And Milledge won't play today ether, me and him need to have a conversation, as for now thats about all i can say." Further reports coming right here on ESPNews.

i KNEW this would happen T.T :protest:

urr...you got several 2 hole guys: youk, tulo...

maybe you should get rid of them and not logjam the many potential table setters you have by cramming them here and there in the lineup

and...this would be so great but everyone just keeps forgetting to do it....: it wouldn't hurt to tweak the cpu lineup here and there ( just for that "realistic" feeling)..but it's up to you ...

yea, great dynasty..bout time you make some moves though

urr...you got several 2 hole guys: youk, tulo...

maybe you should get rid of them and not logjam the many potential table setters you have by cramming them here and there in the lineup

and...this would be so great but everyone just keeps forgetting to do it....: it wouldn't hurt to tweak the cpu lineup here and there ( just for that "realistic" feeling)..but it's up to you ...

yea, great dynasty..bout time you make some moves though

Just tell me what you guys want, this is the peoples dynasty.

T.J. SIGNS 7 YR 7 MIL. CONTRACT

bohnuq7.jpg

Mr. "Meat & Chowder" has come to terms with a 7 year deal worth 1 million a year. Bohn who is looking forward to getting a few starts with the Rangers MLB team, was happy about the deal saying "it's a nice camaraderie to have this money, i'll finally be able to buy that house i wanted." After this signing it's apparent that Bohn is one of the Rangers favorite prospects, and with good reason, hes just been on fire!

PROSPECT PROFILE: SEAN HEAD, CF, SINGLE A

headbn6.jpg

Head has been a great comeback story, after being benched for lack of defense at 1B, his original position, the coach noticed his fantastic arm and put him at center field. After he first game he had his struggles missing a routine pop fly, but the coach was patient with him. The following game he was put out at centerfield again much to the fans dismay, but after a few innings he had 2 assit, one at 3rd base, and a game saving throw to homeplate, also later in that game Head had a very clutch home run. And ever since that day Head has batted 3rd in the lineup still making great throws at CF and just begging to be called up.

Archived