• Bench Him
    • Release Him
    • Trade Him (For Anything Possible)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SAITO ANNOUNCED AS NEW CLOSER

newcloserqm3.jpg

With Papelbon disappointing loss last night, Ron Washington has named Takashi Saito the new closer. When questioned about Washington said, "Saito has just been shutdown so far and the way we've been playing we need the best pitching possible."

Great dynasty so far man, I'm following...and for pitching tips say your facing a right hander with a right handed pitcher like Papelbon. Papelbon has a good fastball to blow hitters away. So try to throw maybe an off-speed pitch as the first pitch and then up and in 4-seam fastball. If all goes well, batter's down in the count 0-2.

RANGERS SOAR PAST HALOS; HAMELS PITCHES 7 SOLID

RANGERS-7 ANGELS-1

tulohrtb7.jpg

TULOWITZKI HITS FIRST HR OF SEASON

playatplatexp3.jpg

YORVIT MAKES A PIVOTAL PLAY AT HOME; DUKES WITH THE ASSIST.

game8endsk5.jpg

RANGERS WIN

hanley2hrjb5.jpg

PLAYER OF THE GAME; HANLEY RAMERIEZ

With 2 HR's Hanley single handedly (see what i did thar) brought this offense to life, but you cant forget Cole Hamels only giving up 1 earned run through 7 innings, which was much needed for this Rangers team as in all their loses they gave up 10 runs or more.

HALO'S EEK ONE OUT ON THE RANGERS

RANGERS-0 ANGELS-1

game9endnl6.jpg

RANGERS LOSE

ZERO OF THE GAME: MIGUEL CABRERA

zeroox9.jpg

Miguel got up in the ninth with a chance to win the game and put up a big squdosh! Sporting an 0 for 4 wrap sheet, Miguel did not have one of his typical days, nor did the rest of the offense, but as leader of the team Miguel is not setting very good examples, as Hanley Rameriez has 2 HR's and Robinson Cano has 3, it shows tat Cabrera is not the real stud of this lineup.

Archived