Trying to win the crown at the K pt.2

SESbb30

Well, im feeling up to trying this again, finally.

Im going to dedicate this dynasty to my friend chase hodges. RIP buddy.

Datafile: 07 Mod datafile

Mods: 07 mod with many other various mods

Sliders: A mix of my own

Difficulty: All-Star

Rosters: KG 4.3 Plus

Batting Order:

BattingOrder.jpg

Pitching Rotation:

PitchingRotation.jpg

I will post other stuff in a bit. dinner time!

I hope you enjoy this!

Here's the schedule.

Schedule.jpg

Yeah, im gonna rip off some other guys by doing the manager question thing. Cause i dont have that great of an imagination. Anywho, Trey Hillman will be taking questions now.

Trey Hillman: First off, before i answer any questions, im gonna make a statement. When i took over this team, i knew what i was getting into, but, i have faith in this team, this team could be very good IF, they play together as a team. And thats what i preached through spring training to these guys, teamwork. Yeah, there will be times when we win with one guy driving in 6, 7 runs, but to be a championship calliber team, everybody has to play up to their potential. And i beleive we have a good chance to make the playoffs this year. Alright, ill take questions now.

I will get a game or two in tommorow night. I really want to play a game right now but im bloody tired. Good night.

Matchup for the upcoming series. Royals VS Redsox.

TeamMatchupApril245.jpg

The Kansas City Star has reported that the royals have placed John Thompson on the trade block, after a request from Thompson to be traded immediately. Trey Hillman said "I had some good plans for him (Thompson) this year, but i guess he isnt a piece to our puzzle, sad to see him go." And the Royals have called up Leo Nunez to fill in for Thompson in long relief. Nunez will Join the team on April 3.

Pitching Matchup for Todays game

PitchingMatchupApril22007.jpg

4/02/2007 1:11 PM ET

Royals' Thomson demands trade.....or else

By Dick Kaegel / MLB.com

ph_123307.jpg

KANSAS CITY -- John Thompson has demanded to be traded within the next week, or he will ask to be released. The Royals GM commented on the subject by saying, "We recognize John wants to be traded immediately, but thats not how things work around here, we're going to look for the best deal for the team, not just for him."

Thompsons agent said that John does not want to comment on the matter right now, but his agent says, "He wants a trade right now because he wants to win a world series right now, not in 5 years, right now. And he doesnt think this team is capable of that feat." Trey Hillman declined to comment on Thompson. But team captain Mike Sweeney did. "If John thinks we cant win a world series right now, he's gonna be suprised when we're the last team standing in october, I feel good about the young players we have on the team"

The final is in from Kansas City. Royals 3---Red Sox 5

Box Score http://dynasties.mvpmods.com/boxscores/users/sesbb30/KC1.htm

Gil Meche throwing the first pitch of the season....STRIKE 1!!

GilMechethrowsfirstpitchoftheseason.jpg

Manny being Man.....WAIT!...Manny doesnt do that!!

MannyRobsSweeney.jpg

Manny Belting a 3 run homer in the 7th, his second of the game

MannyBeltssecondhomer.jpg

Manny being Manny, the story of this game. Manny robbed Mike Sweeney of a home run in the bottom of the first inning, then in the top of the second, hits a solo homerun. And to add to that, a 3 run homer in the 7th off Zach Greinke to put the BoSox up by 2. A bright spot for the royals was Gil Meche, Going 5 1/3 giving up 2 ER, punching out 4, and walking 3. And the bullpen for the Sox late inning combo of Gange and Paplebon were able to hold off the royals to nail this one down.

Player of the game: Manny Ramirez. 2-4, 2 HR, 4 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SO.

UPDATE: Ryan Shealy Injured for 2 days with shin splints. Joey Gathright and Angel Berrora called up from omaha. Tony Pena JR sent down to omaha. Reggie sanders placed on the Trade Block.

And a trade almost went down following the game, Reggie Sanders and John Thompson to ATL for peter moylan, willie harris, and Kelley Johnson/or Matt Diaz. But Talks broke down over contract issues with reggie. he wanted a 2 year extension if he got traded to ATL.

I will play two or three games tommorow, cause we dont have school. I was just wondering how many people were actually following this so far. I konw its a crappy presentation, but i have almost no experience with photoshop. so, can anybody give me some pointers on what i can fix to make this more interesting.

Team Goals for this season. I really doubt ill ever get to the HR. lol.

mvp20052007-11-2109-39-16-82.jpg

BREAKING NEWS!!!

John Thompson, Reggie Sanders, and Ross Gload Traded to the Cubs for two pitchers and an outfielder!

mvp20052007-11-2110-11-26-54.jpg

Kansas City--John Thompson finally got his trade, so did Reggie sanders and ross gload, who were both stunned to find out they had been traded. They were traded for ryan dempster, scott eyre, and cliff floyd. This trade was made to strengthen the bullpen and put a little more pop in the lineup. both sides were very pleased with the deal.

Roster Moves: Luke Hochevar called up from Omaha, J. Soria sent down to Omaha. Ryan Dempster moved to closer.

Cliff Floyd Arrived at Kaufman Stadium just 1 hour before the game started, but he was still able to hit a homerun in his debut as a royal.

CliffFloydhitsthefirstpitchheseesou.jpg

Manny Celebrating after hitting his second homer of the day....AGAIN!!

MannybeingManny.jpg

A bench clearing brawl insued after Odalis Perez hit Mike Lowell with a pitch. Lowell was ejected after the incident. Leauge officials have not decided to punish lowell or not.

MikeLowelChargesthemound.jpg

Cliff Floyd made a big splash in his royals debut.

Mark Teahan hit 2 home runs, drove in 5, and scored 3 times going 4-4.

Perez took advantage of the run support the offense game him, giving up 2 ER in 7 1/3, striking out one, and walking none.

Manny does it again!! 2 more home runs for manny rameriz. Can manny keep this up?

Player of the game: Mark Teahen. 4-4, 2 HR, 5 RBI, 3 R.

Final score---Kansas City 10-Boston 4.

i would have posted this earlier, but my internet keeps going out after it gets dark for some reason. anybody know why?

well, happy thanksgiving to everybody. my internet went out before i could post updates, then my family got here.

Dusting Pedroia celebrating with manny ramirez after Dustin hit a solo shot

MannyandDustinpCelebrateahomer.jpg

Boston hitting results:

mvp20052007-11-2209-49-50-62.jpg

Kansas City hitting results:

mvp20052007-11-2209-50-02-12.jpg

Jorge De La Rosa got shelled in this one, giving up six earned runs in 4 1/3. He did strike out two while only walking one. On the other side of the pillow, Dice-K pitch like a seasoned vet, going 7 strong, giving up 3 runs, punching out one, and walking three.

The player of the game is Dice-K. When he was interviewed after the game with this question, what are you're reactions to your first big leauge game? Dice-K: "I felt like i pitched very well in this game, better than i thought i would have done. It's definatly different from japan, much better hitters."

Trey Hillman was asked the same question, "He pitched good for his first MLB game, this is probably how he'll pitch every day."

Final Score: KC 3---BOS 7

Archived