Rosters - K.G Baseball's

Sliders - Hoops27 All Star Sliders

Datafile - Original MVP 07 Datafile

Unis - KC's Total MLB Uniform Pack v1.27

Stadiums - Big O, Pirate, Others

Overlays and Field Graphics - Trues' ESPN Overlay 2007 and YES Network Overlay

Spungo's Gloves

Cyberfaces - Jogar and Others

Here is my first dynasty, I'm new to this so please, if anything is wrong feel free to correct me. Here are your 2007 Yankees

Lineup with DH

mvp20052007-12-0122-36-46-00.png

Lineup without DH

mvp20052007-12-0122-36-49-32.png

Starting Rotation and Bullpen

mvp20052007-12-0122-36-18-70.png

*CP Mariano Rivera

Depth Chart

mvp20052007-12-0122-36-35-71.png

April Schedule, Team Farm System and Goals

mvp20052007-12-0122-23-00-31.png

mvp20052007-12-0122-22-42-23.png

mvp20052007-12-0122-22-47-18.png

Thanks DudleyDoWright for all the help with Photobucket and my dynasty and banner. I give you a load of credit for all the help with the dynasty, good luck with your mets dynasty! we live in the same state

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with the dynasty.

Everything looks good so far. I'm just surprised to see 10 SP on a MLB roster.

And instead of having Kaz in a Mets cap, a pic of him in a TB cap could be found at

http://www.stripes.com/06/jul06/nationals/nationals32.jpg, http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=7292 or http://tampabay.rays.mlb.com/images/player...t/ph_431148.jpg.

Again, good luck ...

For the boxscore:

Search for Boxscore Extractor on this site. Follow the instructions. There are two layouts for the Boxsore. You can play several quick 1 inning exhibition games to see which one you prefer. You can either upload the boxscores at this site as per instructions on this site, you can host the boxscore webpage(s) on another site or you can convert the boxscore into an image. I think that looks nicer since the user doesn't have to go to another page to look at the boxscore but you have to tinker with this.

For the screenshots:

Just as with converting the Boxscores to an image above, I'm assuming you are using a graphics program such as Photoshop. If you are, it's best to save the images and use the saved images as the screenshots in your dynasty. If you don't have such a program, I think there are several programs you can download for free on the Internet that can convert images for you (and crop them too). But, photoshop is one of the best IMO.

Remember, patience is a virtue. Rome wasn't built in a day. And good things come to those who wait. In other words, if something doesn't work like how you want at first, don't give up and be patient with the help people give you and with the dynasty you create. Baseball season doesn't start until April so you got some time for this.

And another thing ... it's always good if you have some audience participation. You can look at the threads Dudley above mentioned as well as some other dynasties you like so you can get some ideas of what is possible for your own dynasty. Many people here will gladly help you if you have the courtesy, patience and respect.

Best of luck with your dynasty and I hope you win the World Series.

P.S. If you have a program like Photoshop or a the free Paint.NET (only for Windows), you can utlize the Layers feature where you can have the background, the text, the players' pictures and the teams' names all on different layers so you can easily create the screenshots. The only downside the last time I used it is that Paint.NET won't let you open multiple images in the same progam at once but that may have changed since then.

Archived