Pride, Power, Pinstripes. A 2007 NY Yankees Dynasty

TheSabathiaEra

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i asked meteamo

You did not.

You asked an open question to anyone who was reading the thread but since Dudley was the only one helping you out (or at least he tried), it was inferred you were directing your question more to him. However, since he replied to your question and you responded to his reply with "no you didnt its that so many things are going on with me right now", I decided to further clarify what you would need to do and help you out in case if you needed help.

If you do not want to use photos of your dynasty, that is fine. I probably wouldn't either since that can be a lot of work. However, if you want to post the boxscores or something like that, using the boxscore extractor (the program to which I alluded earlier) would be helpful. It doesn't take too much time to use (and upload the boxscores). If nothing else, give it a try. You don't have to use it in this thread but I'm sure you'll like it.

No matter what you decide to do, I wish you well with the dynasty and I'll be following in hopes that you win the World Series. Good luck.

what do you guys think of the presentation so far? is there anything i need to fix?

For starters, I would use the template that Dudley created to present your post-game results. I think it was very nicely done. Second, try to keep the background less active - meaning you do not want your background to stand out more than the message that you are trying to convey.

Also, I would suggest that you re-think about not posting pictures. Like meteamo said, it can be a little tedious trying to take pictures and then alter it to your needs, but it definitely is a huge plus to post as people tend to look at that more often.

As far as box scores go, download the box score extractor and upload the html file to this site. If you don't want to do that, read through the following thread to see how you can host the file on to an external site.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=28570.html

Archived