Connie Mack Stadium Update

paulw

Paul - That looks great. I can't wait to put it (and any other updates you create) into TC1956. Between the stadium updates and the audio updates that Tony has been creating for TC8, I can definitely envision another TC1956 update next year.

Don / Paul - I'm truly flattered and humbled to be included among the names that you've listed.....

Jim - I'm living in 1956 right now with MVP. I love that freaking mod. "Roll over Bethoven"! - great music on the Jukebox.

I almost finished a test game last night in Shibe - the Braves and Spahn (me) versus the Phils and Roberts (PC). I could not hit Robin for 7 innings - just a solo HR by Spahn himself and trailed 2-1. I was having a blast but had to get to bed for work today.

Thanks to you and everyone who worked on that '56 Mod. Tony and Don -I know you guys helped out.

Oh krap!! I'll try compressing everything and changing the size of a couple of the graphics. This was built from the original file used to work on Ebbets which had some *huge* graphics in it. Krap, KRAP, *KRAP*. I'm going to the download screen and give myself a rating of 1 star. I'll get an update published in a day or two. I published it prematurely anyhow - I found a web site with some really nice additional pictures of the signs that I'd like to work on.

Archived