chollbmw's dynasty

chollbmw

Ok here's what I'am trying to do I want help with my dynasty on some team change some stadium upgrades add some frontend art if you seen redsox's layout it's simular to that but with my dynasty format.I need some programs to do this I have a new laptop and I need to relocate the utility programs to get this done If anyone is intrested PM me or answer this thread.

Thanks for your thoughs. I'am new at this but the thread that I have posted is all in the floor plan of what I want to do now and I'm just about finish with my floor plan and the chollbmw dynasty thread will be edited and updated.Yes it is a non-existing dynasty but I'am working on it and very hypted to start makeing things happend.

I have change some teams names I need to change some team colors I need to know where to go to do this and a program with info on how to run the progran to make the changes of the teams colors. Could anyone deal with audio and stadium or point me to find the programs with It's info on running the program to try it myself its no problem for me to do the work and if I have a problem I will post it .I wanted to put some frontend

art on this web site to show you all what's going on with my dynasty.

So some of you can look at my work if you like then may be you

would want to help if not I still learnd how to do this.Like I say I'am new at this and not too familar with the doos and don'ts but very e-gerd to learn and master my own dynasty.And Thanks

Archived