* redsox's MVP Baseball mod announcements *

redsox

I have uploaded part 1 of a 6 set series showcasing every uniform worn by the Boston Red Sox. Please read the readME for proper installation procedure.

Credits:

Inspiration – fizzjob’s Every White Sox Uniform Ever

Uniform concepts - Dressed to the Nines

Catcher’s Accessories – Miscellaneous Templates #1 and Miscellaneous Templates #2

Uniform Templates – kccitystar’s Uniform Templates

Krawhitham, Homer, and everyone else who had chipped in with valuable information.

Preview:

preview-9.png

Thanks Homer. I feel the same way. I think I need to start staying way from just typing the script for the jersey. I will look for a good script/logo and update the download to reflect that. Take care.

BTW, I have just now uploaded my uniform select screen template (pending admin approval). Hopefully it serves your needs. Please read instructions when changing colors and you should be good to go. Take care.

Uploaded a dynasty resources file that contains pretty much every single photoshop template I had created for my Red Sox and Bandits dynasty. This is intended to help those who want to start presenting a dynasty.

My only request for those utilizing this download is that you do NOT blatantly copy the template but rather use this as base and make your changes to it to make it unique. Hope you guys like it. Take care.

DynastyResources-Preview.png

I have uploaded part 2 of a 6 set series showcasing every uniform worn by the Boston Red Sox. Please read the readME for proper installation procedure.

Credits:

Catcher’s Accessories – Miscellaneous Templates #1 and Miscellaneous Templates #2

Krawhitham, Homer, and everyone else who had chipped in with valuable information.

Preview:

previewimage.png

Uniforms for the Boston Red Sox from the Integration Era (1942-1960) have been uploaded.

Credits:

Preview:

IntegrationEra.png

Archived