Miguel Bazardo-Venezuelan Pitcher Chronicles (take two)

Borgi

To compensate for my itching to play this game, and my lack of will to play 162 games, I am going to chronicle the career of a Pitcher. I will play all of his starts, minor leagues and up. I will have box scores, ocassional video, and plenty of Fraps pictures. I do not have much photoshop skill, but will attempt every so often. I hope that so enjoy. I will begin the chronicle will my following post.

Edit: I reinstalled the game, and since I had only played two games yet, I am going to retry this with high hopes.

Rangers sign Venezuela Native Bazardo

19 Year old Miguel Bazardo has dominated every league he has pitched in since he was a boy. Now he is hoping his success will continue into the big leagues. The starter has been scouted by the Rangers for the past three years, and he finally received an offer. The two agreed on a 3 year deal, worth 100,000 per season, with incentives for success. The max amount of money he could receive from the deal is 2 million dollars. Bazardo has electrifying stuff, having a hard fastball clocked at 96 MPH, a great slider, and a moving curve. His curveball may be his most intriguing pitch, with potential for Zito like movement, but his control has been a cause for concern. Bazardo has a cousin Yorman in the Tigers farm system who helped persuade Miguel to make the leap to America. He looks to start right away with the single A affiliate of the Rangers. The kid is solid at six foot two, but a bit of a beanpole, at only 184. Rangers coaches hope he bulks up and shows some durability as a young pitcher.

More coming.

MVP Details:

I am using MVP 2007 Reboot with KG 4.2

I will play on All-Star Difficulty

Special Thanks to all who made any contributions to MVP 2007 and anyone who follows. This is all for fun, so please don't make negative comments.

I've wondered, how do you determine when to call up your guy? I just started a carrer as a pitcher for Palm Beach.

Well the whole first season I plan on him being in A ball. Then he will start in double A next season, with the potential to be called up later. As to the wristbands, I will correct that, forgot about it. Thanks for the logo highheat also.

• 4 weeks later...

I am going to try take two on this. I reinstalled a fresh version of the reboot version. I will probably start playing soon, splitting my team between this and the 99 mod. All info will be the same, still on the Rangers and such. More stuff coming

Archived