Home Grown Talent, Season 2- An 08 Tampa Bay Rays Dynasty.

rambo

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Mite also want to do something bout the stadium, like have the old logos be replaced with the new one, but then again, with the new stadium being build for the Rays in St. Pete's, maybe it;s a better idea to make a whole new stadium in owner mode, or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very, very sorry to those who have been waiting for this get going again. I apologise for not letting you know sooner. The last 2 months have been hectic with lots of assignments and exams, in addition to this I am now working 4 nights a week. I have a 6 week break coming up, so I may try and get this up and running again with some extra free time on my hands.

I'm not saying that this will get off the ground, but it's worth a shot. But the fact of the matter is that after the break I will be busy again.

If I am unable to continue, I would always consider handing off to someone else if they were interested.

I picked it up for ya, but used a different team. Most of the players look the same. It was a great idea, and I went ahead and used your idea. If you get the chance check it out, its long though, so you are warned :lol: Ive surpassed the amount of games you have played to this point.

Archived