Twins of Change: A 2008 Minnesota Twins Fantasy Dynasty

NYY_rich

Ladies and gentlemen, today, first hand, I have seen the nasty weather that has bombarded baseball fans more than ready for baseball's opening day. Wrigley Field and Yankee Stadium felt the effects of it, and the Yanks will play tomorrow. In all of that, I have to say this...

Thank God the Twins play indoors!

Welcome to the 2008 Minnesota Twins Fantasy Dynasty or as I like to call it: "Twins of Change". 17 years ago, Kirby Puckett, Kent Hrbek, and the Minnesota Twins won the World Series defeating the Atlanta Braves in probably the greatest World Series ever! Since then, no World Championship or AL Championship banners have been hung up at the Metrodome, and the Twins' playoff runs have been nothing short of miserable (for the most part).

Ron Gardenhire's "piranhas" are a thing of the past. Big time names, seasoned veterans, and potential-filled prospects round out this impressive roster:

C Kenji Johjima, Jarrod Saltalamacchia

1B Prince Fielder, Casey Blake

2B Brandon Phillips, Dustin Pedroia

SS Adam Everett

3B Alex Rodriguez

LF Eric Byrnes, Scott Podsednik

CF Aaron Rowand, Jacoby Ellsbury

RF Bobby Abreu

SP Jake Peavy, Tim Lincecum, Justin Verlander, Phil Hughes, Daniel Cabrera

RP Homer Bailey, Brian Fuentes, Pat Neshek, Joel Zumaya, J.J. Putz, Joba Chamberlain

CP Francisco Rodriguez

You ready for the season opener?

2008 Fantasy Dynasty - Minnesota Twins (Game 1)

GAME 8 TELECAST

I need your feedback... I have ideas on how I want to make the dynasty better but I still need your input

I've already instituted the retro/concept jerseys promotion for every 2nd game of a home series, e.g. Game 2 and Game 6

At the end of this month, I'm gonna give you guys the lowdown on standings, league leaders, and all that other fun stuff

Archived