Twins of Change: A 2008 Minnesota Twins Fantasy Dynasty

NYY_rich

Hey not a bad dynasty, a little stacked for my liking, but still good.

I dont know how i missed this one, when I was scouting through looking for fantasy drafts.

Im doing one too, but not for a few weeks. I need to get everything together, and figure out how and what I want to add to this dynasty want. I have a few ideas, but need more help and suggestions. Im picking last in my dynasty, and letting the bigger clubs pick first, so they get a percentage of the better players. That way I dont get a heavy lineup or loaded pitching staff, and should be pretty balanced.

Keep it going, you def have a great team.

WB

Game 11 Boxscore

Game 12 Boxscore

New Screenshots... Yay!!!

wallbanger, I will be looking forward to your dynasty when you're ready to start it... Personally, I prefer a speedy outfield than can hit, e.g. Eric Byrnes, Aaron Rowand, and Bobby Abreu... I have my power guys in A-Rod and Prince Fielder, the promising newcomers in Dustin Pedroia, Jacoby Ellsbury, and Jarrod Saltalamacchia, a solid rotation with 3 quality starters, and a "blow your mind" bullpen... the only place right where I lack may be lefties in the pitching staff 'cause I only have one

But anyway, when you are ready to start your dynasty... regular or fantasy draft... make sure you:

1. Be as realistic as possible... if A-Rod hits 100 HR for the year... I think you know where I'm going there. The uniforms need to be up-to-date, but you can also be creative with your uni choices. I instituted the retro/concept jersey promotion for every 2nd game of a home series. It makes people here on MVPmods feel that their work is being put to good use.

2. RETIRED NUMBERS! Especially in a fantasy dynasty, make sure that no two players have the same numbers and that no retired numbers are being used, e.g. no one on the Yankees should have a single-digit uniform number.

3. Once you get to the playoffs, just watch the game like you were watching it on TV. As soon as October hits, I will be doing telecasts of every playoff game for my dynasty (as long as they make the playoffs).

4. Be creative! Have fun with it! Get other people's input on trades and such... just don't pull a Bill Veeck and have your team wear Bermuda shorts, OK?

• 2 weeks later...

New Screenshots!!!

Game 26 Boxscore

Game 27 Boxscore

Game 28 Boxscore

Game 29 Boxscore

Game 30 Boxscore

Game 31 Boxscore

Game 32 Boxscore

Game 33 Boxscore

Game 34 Boxscore

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been taking so long with these... I just got a new job a few weeks ago, and it's been taking up a lot of my time. The next day I have off is Thursday... everything will be up-to-date by then, plus I will have the complete standings, league leaders, and everything for you guys to look at. Thanks for your patience!

Archived