Something is wrong

Mongo14

There have been quite a few owner mode issues. Using a no cd crack crashes owner mode. As do many other things though.

Agreed. What's happening exactly when your game freezes/crashes? It sounds hard, but it could be just about anything - stadiums, cyberfaces, rosters, incomplete lineups, an error in a modded file, etc. You need to be more specific with what you're clicking on that's making it freeze and crash. Since I installed the MVP 07 mod, I've had numerous crashes and freezes, ranging from cyberfaces, to stadium day/night crashes, to scheduling conflicts, just to name a few.

Again, post back, and give us more detail as to what's happening, we can't really help you if you aren't specific :S

yea wat happens is it freezes, the Tom Petty song goes off and it just sits there, I have not downloaded cyberfaces, i made sure my lineups were good, i did download the 08 schedule, some new stadiums, but the freezes take place as I sim the A, AA, and AAA games to get to the MLB team usually I can only get to the third week which is Yanks (my team) vs. the Rays, it will always freeze there

If I remember correctly, the original schedule.big file should be in the compressed.zip file on CD 1. Just insert the CD, open this ZIP file and drag-and-drop the schedule.big file into the same directory as the existing file, which will prompt you to overwrite it. If you want to make a backup of the file, do it before clicking yes. After you click yes, the file will be over-written, and if this is what was causing the problem, your game should now work.

Archived