Deep in the Park at Texas:

Mav3rek

I've decided to fire up the 'ol mvp baseball, now that the '08 mod has arrived, and start a new franchise and see where this one goes.

I'm still in the process of getting lineups and all that stuff situated, but here is a little video preview of what's to come.

The video has sound that goes along with it, so feel free to crank up the volume on your speakers to enjoy it to the fullest. The ending got messed up a little, the video ended before the soundtrack finished, but instead of fixing the very very end, I just let it go, so it's all good.

Houston Astros 2008 Dynasty Intro Video

Before anyone asks, I have not decided if I will be updating the rosters as far as what trades go down, and will then start my dynasty or just go with what I've got. I'll be posting lineups and such soon once I decide what I'm going to do.

should last a little over 3 mins.

must me on my end, my internet has been bad lately. not trying to hijack your thread but a question relating to my problem, can the fcc limit how much internet you use? even on a so called "unlimited use" plan? well, they did to my family, which really pisses me off.

Haven't seen an Astros franchise around here before, and I'll figure I might be more committed to this than the real-life Stros, considering how pathetic Ed Wade is ;)

EDIT: And yes, that video was so damn painful, at least the first part was. You did alter the ending purposely for storyline right?

Why So Serious? lol sorry your avator made me want to say it but yea cant wait for updates

lol, Im gonna go see that movie tomorrow. Its been way to long, and everyone I know has seen it, and loved it!!!

No prob on the wait Mav, wedding stuff always takes the place of anything else. When you get to it, you get to it.

Archived