Searching For The Buried Treasure

Woz

Ill deff be following.

Just 2 quick questions:

How did you change all of the divisions around?

How did you do that small 1 player-draft?

Thanks, and good work.

Umm, damm he beat me to it :lol:

I would also like to know how you pulled the ol switcheroo on the divisions?

I also noticed that W.Byrne was signed by the Buccs, and he still does the updates for the Buccs as well. This guy gets around :lol:

Umm, damm he beat me to it :lol:

I would also like to know how you pulled the ol switcheroo on the divisions?

I also noticed that W.Byrne was signed by the Buccs, and he still does the updates for the Buccs as well. This guy gets around :lol:

Well, i followed the information on this topic to change the divisions

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=32664.html

if you need help, just ask me

and Callum, for the one round draft, i gave each team and player a number, then did a random generator to give me the order of teams and results of draft, then made the changes in rosters

Very nice, but I think "Aarrgh! Searching For Me Buried Treasure!" would be more fitting. Seeing how pirates are typically selfish and use poor grammar. :D

Jokes aside, I like the presentation of the dynasty. It's also refreshing to see a different team than the two or three popular ones. The shakeup with the divisions will get interesting throughout multiple seasons I think once free agency and trades come into play.

The funny thing is, the English still use the word "me" to speak in reference to themselves alot. Like for example...."I cant believe I lost me second game 7-0." Anyway, how did you lose 7-0 to the Reds, of all teams? I mean Santana wasnt on the mound, it was Arroyo :lol:

and another thing, you had 4 K's, and Arroyo had an 8 PC?

The funny thing is, the English still use the word "me" to speak in reference to themselves alot. Like for example...."I cant believe I lost me second game 7-0." Anyway, how did you lose 7-0 to the Reds, of all teams? I mean Santana wasnt on the mound, it was Arroyo :lol:

Very True, also us english have the saying of referring to other members of the family as "our ...."

and

I have no idea how i lost to the Reds, Duke gave up a Great Salami in the first and it just went backwards from then, but im planning to get my own back ;)

P.S i decided to sim after 3 innings as i was getting destroyed so thts y Arroyo has only 8 PC

Very True, also us english have the saying of referring to other members of the family as "our ...."

and

I have no idea how i lost to the Reds, Duke gave up a Great Salami in the first and it just went backwards from then, but im planning to get my own back ;)

P.S i decided to sim after 3 innings as i was getting destroyed so thts y Arroyo has only 8 PC

Oh yeah, that makes sense now. It kept track of what you did, but not what occured during simulation. I get it now ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

Sorry for the lack of updates, been starting to use photo editting software (GIMP) so the next updates will be a bit different and also Fraps keeps screwing with my computer, so in game pics are very limited, sorry :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived