Searching For The Buried Treasure

Woz

Hello

This is my second go at a dynasty as my last one failed due to being accidently deleted

So enjoy

Situation

The Pittsburgh Pirates have just ended another horrible season and they enter the off-season at an all time low

However, the world of baseball is changing and it may just affect the Pirates for the better...

Pirates1.jpg

Ah the old addage of the deleted dynasty. Ive been an advacate of that story a few times. Never did it myself, but when you always want to change teams, that excuse can go a long ways :lol:

New Commish huh? I will be checking in to see how you progress ;)

I like the title by the way.

boston central? texas east? lol good luck with this

yh a bit strange i know, for boston, i wanted a possible yankees v red sox world series and if i had put the red sox in the AL East they would of just ran away with it so the central was the next best option and texas, well kansas city is more west than texas so i just decided to put texas in the East

Good luck, and good title...but you should change it to:

Aarrrgh! Searching For The Buried Treasure!

Very nice, but I think "Aarrgh! Searching For Me Buried Treasure!" would be more fitting. Seeing how pirates are typically selfish and use poor grammar. :D

Jokes aside, I like the presentation of the dynasty. It's also refreshing to see a different team than the two or three popular ones. The shakeup with the divisions will get interesting throughout multiple seasons I think once free agency and trades come into play.

Very nice, but I think "Aarrgh! Searching For Me Buried Treasure!" would be more fitting. Seeing how pirates are typically selfish and use poor grammar. :D

Jokes aside, I like the presentation of the dynasty. It's also refreshing to see a different team than the two or three popular ones. The shakeup with the divisions will get interesting throughout multiple seasons I think once free agency and trades come into play.

Thanks, i really wanted to do something different to everyone else, and the shakeup of the division is really making it interesting for me aswell as i hope everyone who reads this

Wow, I can see why you did this small draft. A little on the cheap side because the Pirates give away a mediocre pitcher and come out with Halladay. Best pitcher in AL>mediocre pitcher in weaker NL

But anyways, we are free from the curse of A-Rod with his meaningless homeruns that make the score go from 6-2 to 7-2 or 7-1 to 7-2. I'll take Zimmerman and his solid fielding over Double Play-Rod any day. Oh wait, this isn't real

Wow, I can see why you did this small draft. A little on the cheap side because the Pirates give away a mediocre pitcher and come out with Halladay. Best pitcher in AL>mediocre pitcher in weaker NL

But anyways, we are free from the curse of A-Rod with his meaningless homeruns that make the score go from 6-2 to 7-2 or 7-1 to 7-2. I'll take Zimmerman and his solid fielding over Double Play-Rod any day. Oh wait, this isn't real

Yh i thought i was pretty lucky with that cause i did the team order randomally and got the 8th pick, and as Halladay was still there, i couldnt overlook him and with the current Pirates roster, even the best player (Snell) was mediocre so i was always going to get a better player

Archived