A 2008 Baltimore Orioles Dynasty

yanksrcool05

From my article, which team would it make most sense to trade Brian Roberts to?  

3 members have voted

1. 1.

• Rangers
    • Angels
    • Indians
    • Braves

Okay, first off I wanna say this is my first attempt at a dynasty on MVP Mods, so do not expect this to be perfect. Also, I use Paint not Photoshop but I'll try the best to make an authentic presentation. I'll even try to add some humor and crazy headlines to the dynasty. So anyway, please be patient as I'm not very artsy and this will be a little rough for a first time. I will intend to learn better ways to deliver a dynasty as I gain more experience. Last, please offer some tips to help make my prensentation better. Enjoy!

Yes, I see the paste from option but what does that have to do with getting the image to the post. As I said, when I right click on the post after copying the image there is no paste option.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I usually save the image. then i use the paste from option.

As I mentioned, I'm not great with Paint and I'm a rookie in mvpmod dynasties. So if any experienced member can offer me tips it would be an honor.

Thank you spicy_banana for finally helping me get this dynasty up and running.

Anyways, the regular season starts tomorrow and most of my games will be played on week ends like this because I've much more free time. So any followers (if I'm lucky enough) please be patient if their are 2-3 day intervals of no posts.

Just to remind people following my dynasty, please post your opinions on it, you are welcome. This also important to see how long I should continue my dynasty. I mean how am I supposed to know anybody is following this? Sorry about that reminder. I just crave peoples' evaluation on how I'm running my dynasty.

Game 1 Preview coming up soon!

Wow! You guys have NO idea how long this took, especially for Paint. Can somebody recommend a game preview that is much less time consuming. Maybe I should just put the pitching matchup in a picture and write a preview paragraph in as well. There is no way I could keep on doing it like this!

Wow! You guys have NO idea how long this took, especially for Paint. Can somebody recommend a game preview that is much less time consuming. Maybe I should just put the pitching matchup in a picture and write a preview paragraph in as well. There is no way I could keep on doing it like this!

I usually make a presentation at the end and at the start of the series. And mine is pretty easy to do, it takes 15-20 minutes.

Archived