The Majors Are Upside-down In 2009 - A Blades Dynasty

DeuceBlades

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A partial email from Mark Shapro:

Hello Mark, Scott here..

I just wanted to inform you that we will want to renegotiate the contract of my client Cody Ross. We feel what he has done for the Marlins organization up till now, warrants a few more years and a few more dollars. Can we discuss options and come to an agreement on the terms, or should I be shopping him at the end of the season?

S.Boras

Hello Scott

You know, there is a reason you are one of the most hated Agents in the game today? For one, this isnt the Marlins organization, but I can definitely understand your position. We will be discussing Cody in the offseason. Cody has 2 years left on his current deal, and he has done nothing for the Indians as of right now. He leads the team in strikeouts, although he has 4 runs driven in. We will discuss him at length after the season is over. Cody is a part of what we want to do here, but if he becomes a cancer in my clubhouse, I will refer this matter to another club, and not one of his choosing. Now if he wants to play the next 2 years in KC, we can do that. I dont see why we cant come to terms with a mutual agreement that benefits both the team and the client. Now if you feel that shopping him in the offseason is worth the risk of us letting him go, by all means, do what is best for your client. I will inform my coaches of the situation.

Sinceraly,

M.Shapiro

You know, there is a reason you are one of the most hated Agents in the game today?

Just to let you know...

For one, this isnt the Marlins organization, but I can definitely understand your position.

:lol:

...he has done nothing for the Indians as of right now. He leads the team in strikeouts, although he has 4 runs driven in.

Ouch. Tantrums could be a'coming.

Tantrums and more storylines are looming on the horizon....lol

btw spicy, you were the only one who didnt strike out this last game. You got all the close calls to go your way, all balls mostly...way to funny, and you got 3 walks because of it. I was like, yeah, he will be happy about that, plus 2 more SA erased, but Pie got you on the first one..but thats because I didnt think he would take off on 0-2.

As now i'm 2-0 after pitching just 2 innings and with a 0.00 ERA can i expect a few more innings?

Not to give anything away, but you will def get alot of innings for a reliever....especially if there are alot of save situations...which bode well for Phil as well. Its still early, and only 6 games played. Im waiting to update, but spicy goes first. I can say this, you english guys will have a storyline, but I wont divulge anything more :D

The BP is set, where you are the setup man. So in that case, you come in, in the 8th inning of most games that are close...or save situations. The 8th and 9th are you and Phil always. I use Wozza and Sev as situational pitchers....lefty righty so-to-speak. I use Soriano and Casilla in blowout leads, because they need innings too. I use Gibbs when the starter gets knocked out early, or we head to extras.....so thats that in a nut shell.

1-for-6? Really? I can draw three walks when opposing pitchers are control artists, but when they're walking the ballpark this happens. Wow. At least I caught another guy stealing. That's pretty important too.

Thats called getting a big head....lol or trying to do to much by pressing...

Pujols was true to his word too. He completely wrecked us that series.

I was letting Pujols hit away because I was up 10-2 at one point. I got hammered and couldnt do anything after the 6th inning on. I was ready to throw my controller :lol:

Blades is back and hes better than ever :D

Im back but not sure how much better.... I forgot you changed your name, and I forgot what your old name was Help a brotha out and give me a hint :lol:

spicy you double posted on the updated....I just now saw that :lol:

Archived