The Majors Are Upside-down In 2009 - A Blades Dynasty

DeuceBlades

This was the old Reds dynasty I had started, for those who wonder why I have so many views to this point. I had it unlocked and cleaned up so I could continue to use this thread.

This is a full on Fantasy Draft using the Cleveland Indians. I have decided to make this a Team MVP, only because of the players on the team are members of mvpmods. This will be a 3 man team, like before. Currently I am discussing options with my 2 dynasty partners. So far, everything looks good, and we should begin updating shortly.

Thanks for following

The MVP members I am currently using are as follows:

7 SP Ryan Manwaring - SSEbb30

22 CF Me - Blades

13 SS TrumpeteerNYR - Dustin Glasner

11 C spicy_banana - Kaz Sasaki

0 RP Phil Barnes - philthepat

10 RP Ricky Joy - rookie_rick

52 RP Warren Jackson - wozzapool

24 SP Hector Rivera - HFLR

57 RP Nick Vallor - SeveredSoulX

77 SP Chris Ravage - Nusileidimas

32 SP Chris Hendrix - HiHeat32

these are the only guys I am using, and if this dynasty is successful, I will add more guys to the next dynasty for 2010

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im a lefty blades. looks good.

Gotcha SESbb, all fixed....the way things turned out, Ravage became the ace somehow. I think you are number 3, but dont quote me. I tried to put you first, but It keeps reverting back to Ravage, so I wont worry about it to much.

It's spelled "Deuce" - not "Duece."

FYI.

yeah, I caught that type-o... I think I may keep it, since I screwed it up...could be like Favre, spelled completely diff from the way its pronounced, and you gave me a completely new way to interview myself RQ.. :lol:

Hey... the Tribe finally have a real closer! B)

Yes sir....lol Can we try and break the record for the second straight year?

Could you post what my pitches are?

I look forward to being that underrated relief pitcher that puts up amazing numbers. :)

Yeah I will def get you those pitches as we go, no prob ;)

That's not bad, only 11 pitches to pick my first win :lol:

Hey Rick, I put your pitches like this:

4 Seam 83 cnt. 97 spd.

Cutter 85 mv. 74 cnt. 94 spd.

Curve 80 mv. 74 cnt. 88 spd.

you are 1/3 of "the firm" (or filthy hooligans) you, Phil and Warren belong to this exclusive group. Nick Vallor is trying to get membership, but the storylines will fill in all the details. Nick isnt english, but hes trying to be.....lol

Archived