The Majors Are Upside-down In 2009 - A Blades Dynasty

DeuceBlades

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am loving the yankee spanking.

3 saves with an era of 6? im doing a great impersonation of Todd Jones so far...

3-3 in saves, dont sell yourself short Phil ;) I want you to do your best JoBo impersonation from 2 years ago......

only thing you have to do, is not blow as many saves as he did :lol:

Good start to the Dynasty Blades.

Look forward to following this one.

I hope the twist wasnt to big of a shock for you Wozz... :D

I kept the BP intact from the Tribe, but kept most of the M's starters the same. I wanted to give the dynasty realism, because the draft thing, it wasnt working. To many teams were so unbalanced, like the Yankees, it was unfair to keep it that way. This is much better, and giving a twist makes it a little interesting...I hope I didnt lose anyone. Time to rock and roll!!!

I'm likin' the twist. Easier to keep track/write about only a few fantasy players. you're on a roll with this one Blades, don't lose it.

Any update on our little project? Lemme know!

yeah, I was telling DJ as well, that after this dynasty, I was seriously thinking about reuniting everyone again for another go at a Braves type dynasty...you know, like we did before, but with a new team. I havnt heard from mikey the cyberface guy yet, and HFLR hasnt gotten back to me on the unis....so I dont know whats going on with those. Spicy has been in and out, and lately more out than in....lol I gave up on him and had to move on....I think he may have computer problems right now, or internet issues. I didnt want to stop doing the dynasty, and thought putting everyone back where they belong works better. I left all the guys on the FA list, and the computer is signing them at random...so about week 2, all should be playing somewhere....but its good to see your mug again Glas.....lol

Archived