Start Spreading The News: A New York Yankees Dynasty

J-Rod763

Should Robbie Cano be my second basemen or not  

3 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Joe Torre sat in the Yankee Dugout with the score 6-4, Jorge Posada batting with Joe Borowski on the mound, Don Mattingly on his right, Derek Jeter, the captain on his left.

100hzi7c.jpg

Borowski winds and deals... AND THE GAME IS OVER! The Cleveland Indians have won the series in four games! 6 to 4 your final score! The Indians are headed to Fenway Park and an era ends, perhaps, in New York." - Chip Caray:cry:

Joe Torre's long and amazing managerial job had come to an end because of inconsistent hitting and pitching on not only that warm October night, but the whole season. Joe left for the LA Bums. The Yankees had to have a new cup of "Joe" both literally and figuratively. This happened on October 29th when Joe Girardi came into the Yankee family after spending 4 seasons with them as a catcher

Now in 2008, Jeter, A-Rod, Joba, Mo, and the rest of the team look to lead the team to an unprecedented 27th world title.nyy_roster_tray.gif

Hi everybody Im J-Rod763 and i hope that people will read this and this can be one of the best on the boards. I will be Using MLB 08 the show because my MVP doesn't work. My laptop had to get fixed so i'm using my home PC. Hopefully you can all accept this fact

Karl-Ravech.jpg

Baseball Tonight is presented by Chase

Karl-Ravech-Head.jpg

Hi Everybody welcome to Baseball Tonight. Im Karl Ravech and with me tonight are John Kruk and Steve Phillips. Tonight we look at our predictions for the MLB season. First lets look at the NL. Steve who are your leaders:

Steve_Phillips_0001.jpg

NL East:Mets ny-mets-3d-logo.jpg

NL Central: Cubbies

NL West: This is a major surprise but the Giants

Wild card: Brew Crew

Giants? Mets? Steve no wonder you traded Kazmir for Zambrano! :lol:

NL east: Phillies

NL Central: Cubs

NL west: D-Backs

Wild Card: Braves

But Let's see what Karl thinks.

Thanks John. Here are mine:

NL East: Mets

NL Central: Cardnials

NL west: D-Backs

Wild Card:

Tomorrow we'll have the AL predictions. When we come back after John and Steve stop fighting...I mean after a commercial break we'll discuss Brandon Phillips' contract talks with the Reds

My laptop had to get fixed so i'm using my home PC. Hopefully you can all accept this fact

No.

I'm not accepting this.

NO!

You know something??? ME TOO. If I have to follow this dynasty I want to follow it from his laptop and not his other system. We deserve the best around here!!!!

Shall I lock this thread until his laptop is repaired or shall I look the other way just this once?? :shrug: :bs:

:yeah: or :nay:

You know something??? ME TOO. If I have to follow this dynasty I want to follow it from his laptop and not his other system. We deserve the best around here!!!!

Shall I lock this thread until his laptop is repaired or shall I look the other way just this once?? :shrug: :bs:

:yeah: or :nay:

Lock it! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS! :D

Fine lock it. All i want to do is post a dynasty and all i hear is lock, lock, and lock. Think about others and thier feelings

No, I'd rather think about my feelings. I've been here long enough to demand a dynasty played on a laptop.

LULZ.

He's not going to lock it.

We're kidding. >_>

We had him going, didn't we? :protest:

Archived