MVP 2005 needs of the people!

NYM

You think EA cares about the people who actually purchase their games. They only care about the bottom line: how much each product is selling and at what price and the commision they derive from those sales. People can make all the requests they want for EA games, but EA follows their own feedback and if it happens to match gamers than call it luck, otherwise its pointless to think that EA will incorporate any user feedback into their games. If they treat their employees (see Overtime crisis thread) like that, what makes you think they care what the gamers have to say. Sure they might occasionally ask for a survey or encourage people to e-mail them or speak in their forums, but that is as far as it goes. Many people have listed AMAZING suggestions for MVP Baseball 2005 on the forum here,but sadly it will only fall on deaf ears.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that EA cares about the people who purchase their games. Specifically with the MVP Baseball series, there is competition with All-Star Baseball 2005, High Heat Baseball, etc, and they don't want the users of thier product to go to someone else (less profit). I know that EA isn't great when it comes to implementing the user's requestes into the game, but as far as I am concerned, every year the game gets better, not just the MVP Baseball series. Graphics are better, gameplay is better, user control is better, and they will continue to get better each year. Let's face it though. This is a computer game and it is not the same as playing the game for real!

I think that EA cares about the people who purchase their games. Specifically with the MVP Baseball series, there is competition with All-Star Baseball 2005, High Heat Baseball, etc, and they don't want the users of thier product to go to someone else (less profit).

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but All-Star Baseball and High Heat Baseball no longer exist.

i never said anything but the whole thing sounded fishy cause like alot of tragic things happened to that dude in a short time. if i remember correctly he was like shot in the head, then he startedmodding from the hospital bed or something, then something else tragic happened as soon as he was recovered. the only reason i never said anything was because i realize ppl do have a chain of really tragic things happen to them all the time, i didnt want to be the ***, but there was something shady bout that dude from the get go.

Archived