Menu Music?

danc

I have been using the 2k8 mod and am getting tired of the "menu" music.

Could someone please recommend a replacement audio?

I have searched the audio downloads but can't seem to find a replacement

for just the menu music. I am looking for something contemp.. but just different.

Thanks.

Is this posted in the wrong forum or something?

Do I need to place a request for menu music or is there

already some downloads available?

I have seen many walk-up music downloads but not

anything for just menu music.

Thanks.

People change it themselves.

From the FAQ: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=12410&hl=

Is there any way to replace the menu music?

Yes. You'll need a program named Ditty Importer, which you can get from here. Download it, run it, then click the Browse button to the right of Convert File. Find the file you want to use in the menu music, then click Open. Click the Browse button to the right of Output Folder, then find the music folder inside your MVP 2005 installation folder. The default install folder is C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\data\audio\cd\music, so unless you know that you've installed the game to somewhere else, this is the folder you need. When you've selected the music folder, click OK, then click Import. The status bar will fill and when the file has been created, the status bar will empty. Do this for 9 files that you want to play in the menu, then close the Ditty Importer. Now, browse to the music folder and delete the files named menu1.asf, menu2.asf, menu3.asf, menu4.asf, menu5.asf, menu6.asf, menu7.asf, menu8.asf and menu9.asf, then rename the files you have just created to menu1.asf etc. respectively. When this is done, you should have 9 files in this folder named menu*.asf where * is 1 through 9. Now, when you load up the game, you should have your own menu music.

• 1 month later...

Just learned to use the Ditty Importer ... but a couple weeks back I downloaded a mod that had new menu songs already made into .asfs, already labeled menu1, menu2, etc ... so I copied them in, and in the game the name of the new songs came up but the old default songs played. I realize a puppy dies if I ask for a link to it (at least I'm not starting a new thread) but can I get directed to that download? Don't remember if it was in EAMods or MVPmods, I've scoured both and can find neither.

I'd have to look myself (which would be the same as you looking again), but if memory serves me, it is here at MVP, and it is actually titled as Music Changer. It's the ditty importer everyone mentions.

Go to the mods section, click on search, and try Music changer.

EDIT: I am sorry, I tried the search, and it is actually called "music editor"

Since I already searched it, here is the link.

Music Editor

By the way, I assume since you already know how to use it, that it won't change the name for you, that you also need loclook, or lookloc, or whatever it is called.

EDIT#2: That puppy just died, by the way... You are just lucky it wasn't mine... ;)

Archived