Jpup's Great American Ball Park (v1.6 available--new grass)

jpup

anybody know how to fix the grass tiling? HEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP

What size is it? Mike's grass and mine are sized at 1024x1024 so to get it looking more in proportion I suggest decreasing the size and then cutting and pasting the resized .bmp into a blank .bmp that is of the original size.

Example take at 1024x1024 .bmp resize to 512x512 then cut and paste each 512x512 into a blank 1024x1024.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What size is it? Mike's grass and mine are sized at 1024x1024 so to get it looking more in proportion I suggest decreasing the size and then cutting and pasting the resized .bmp into a blank .bmp that is of the original size.

Example take at 1024x1024 .bmp resize to 512x512 then cut and paste each 512x512 into a blank 1024x1024.

thanks...i'll try that.

i am 100% sure i am not going to hell. hopefully, one day, you can say the same thing. not trying to be "preachy", but that was a little too far for me.

just kidding around jpup, too much ac/dc as a kid!

anybody know how to fix the grass tiling? HEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP

8) Hey guys I just want to let you all know that I have been working a lot of overtime the last week or so and haven't been able to get much done as far as stadiums go. I expect to work a lot up until the 4th of July weekend, then I will be off for 2 weeks. That is when I will get a lot of work done, also i am going to Williamsburg, VA for vacation.

I have never been to Williamsburg, but there seems to be a lot of things to do there. Any of you ever been there? If you have, tell me the best place to stay. I am having a problem deciding. PM me and let me know the details. Wondering if there were any minor league clubs close by too. Maybe I could capture some stadium shots while I am there.

Anyway, my point is, I hope I can get on with the stadiums before then, but don't expect anything released until the first part of July.

Isn't that near Busch Gardens? Check that place out, it was great when I went about 13 years ago! 8)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am really pissed off at the moment. My version of Photoshop is no longer working. I don't know what I am going to do as far as finishing up these mods. I have Paint Shop Pro on my cpu so maybe that will work, but I am not familiar with it that much. Maybe I will go and d/l the Gimp again and try to use that. Just want to let you guys know what's going on with these mods I am working on. I took a few weeks off of working on GABP because I was sick of looking at it. I go back tonight to really finish it up and Photoshop is dead. So, this is where things stand. I already have most of the stuff done, things that are in the day version, but as far as upgrading to anything new, that may be a problem.

Hey guys, I am really pissed off at the moment. My version of Photoshop is no longer working. I don't know what I am going to do as far as finishing up these mods. I have Paint Shop Pro on my cpu so maybe that will work, but I am not familiar with it that much. Maybe I will go and d/l the Gimp again and try to use that. Just want to let you guys know what's going on with these mods I am working on. I took a few weeks off of working on GABP because I was sick of looking at it. I go back tonight to really finish it up and Photoshop is dead. So, this is where things stand. I already have most of the stuff done, things that are in the day version, but as far as upgrading to anything new, that may be a problem.

re-install it

I have uploaded Great American Ballpark v1.6. I have installed a better grass texture. Whenever it's posted, let me know what you all think. I going to work more on the night version right now. Hopefully, this will solve the grass issue.

• 2 months later...

Havent heard anything on GABP in awhile. Im working on modding the outfield walls right now. I figured out how to drop the wall to its correct hieght in center and right but still need to adjust the distance markers and wall ads. Maybe see if can add the open fencing in the right field corner.

I was wondering if you or anyone had any good pictures of the left field wall scoreboard? ID love to put that in if possible but i cant really find any good pics. Any other pics would be helpful for that matter.

ANyways this mod is just for me right now but if anyone shows any interest Ill pass it along to you and you can approve it for release.

Id also like to get a night version equally as cool as the day you have worked up.

Later,

C

I wish I could say yes but I am burnt completely out on this game right now. Maybe that will change with time, but NBA Live 2005 has all of my time right now as far as video games. In the last two weeks I have worked almost 130 hours and thank god that's over. I had to take a three day weekend to recover and of course watch my Titans on Monday Night Football tonight.

Guys, if you are into basketball, you should do yourself a favor and pick up NBA Live this year. I give my full endorsement, as if that means anything to anybody, but it's great. I can't decide whether to pick up the PC version and do the mod thing though. I don't know if I can justify giving EA anymore money this year.

I wish we could get some early info on MVP '05. They should send Trues a test copy when it's available, even better, send it to me. I guess it will be at least late January before we hear anything at all. I think we all will be looking forward to that.

Archived