Jpup's Great American Ball Park (v1.6 available--new grass)

jpup

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been wanting real looking power stacks forever, and man, so far it looks great. Awesome job! It kills me that EA says they have authentic stadiums and all they did was stick two pipes in the ground and call them power stacks. Great job, eagerly awaiting. This looks worth the wait.

I can only hope to get Kauffman to look half as good.

Kauffman is my favorite default EA stadium to play in. I've never been there or even watched a game on tv there, but the EA default stadium is pretty awesome.

Since you're a Royals fan, could you explain to me what EA did wrong (besides the default ADs) or even post pictures of the actual K, that would be great.

Sure, I can do that once I get home from work tonight. rspencer and I are wanting to get together and knock it out between the two of us. I also have to resize the pics. They're extremely high-quality/resolution (more than 1 MB each).

{Sorry for the hi-jacking :oops:

As soon as I can get in touch with Renegade, I will release gabaday.big version 1. it's about 90% finished and just needs a little touching up.

so, expect a release as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Jpup:

Why are you thinking about changing the grass for GABP???.

what do you mean? do you like the before picture better or do you like EA's default grass better? be more specific.

The EA grass sucks... plain and simple... heck, it doesn't look like grass at all.

So, yeah, I like the "before" one... but that is what I don't understand... wh "before"??? if it is indeed a new/modified grass texture.

The EA grass sucks... plain and simple... heck, it doesn't look like grass at all.

So, yeah, I like the "before" one... but that is what I don't understand... wh "before"??? if it is indeed a new/modified grass texture.

the first one is the first grass that i made and the second one is the new grass.

Archived