Fox 08 Theme

forEvErYankEE87

What season mod are you using right now?

I don't believe you need to go as far as uninstalling everything.

I am using the MLB 08 mod, also I have Fox 08 on. I used to have Fox 07, maybe Fox 07 made the graphics different?

I will post a screenshot with the edit of this post.

EDIT:

A screenshot of this is:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8762/mvpproblemox7.jpg

By the way, I had MVP 08 on there before the mod, I don't know why it says MVP 07 on the different choices of throwing the ball (slider, fastball, changeup, etc), but that is not the point anyway.

It just looks strange, and the images appear in front of text.

The audio seems to work fine (I notice a difference) though.

cococrispy, you may have forgotten to copy over certain stuff in the rar file, an igonly.big and ingame.big of your choice MUST be copied over together, if you do one without the other this can happen

screecher32, the audio should play at the start of the game, make sure you put the audio file in the right directory and that your audio options in your game is not set to mute

hope this helps

I'd like to be able to swap the audio which is used in between innings for in seaon games with the current fox theme. Once I have the audio file is there a tool to convert it to the proper file which goes in the /audio/cd folder(I belive this is it?)

Or how do you create those files?

thanks

you have to make sure that the audio is in the proper format which can be done by using the ditty importer. once its prepared you have to use the ingamemusic importer that only works in XP mind you, to insert the music into that audio file you referred to. the igmusim lets you select during what instances you want it to be played.

rmcguire, do you know what audio fox used during their regular season saturday games? im not sure if they used the patriotic themed one you supplied me. im aware they used that for the playoffs though

Hi, I am having a problem with the FOX 08 overlay. For some reason, the text is not showing up on certain things like the due up text in between innings. Also the text for home runs is not visible. The graphic bar shows up, but it doesn't have any text like reading Home Run. I installed all the parts, does anyone know what is going on?

must be a fonts.big issue snag the one in the yes theme d/l

To FredGherkin: Thats strange, im not a datafile guru so i am not really sure if the datafile is responsible for orchestrating the audio. You did say you are using a different overlay while using the new fox audio, but i doubt those files are the culprit either. Make sure the audio is not set too low in mvp options and that you placed that audio file in the proper directory.

must be a fonts.big issue snag the one in the yes theme d/l

To FredGherkin: Thats strange, im not a datafile guru so i am not really sure if the datafile is responsible for orchestrating the audio. You did say you are using a different overlay while using the new fox audio, but i doubt those files are the culprit either. Make sure the audio is not set too low in mvp options and that you placed that audio file in the proper directory.

Sorry, I meant to say datafiles there. Anyway, I have switched to just a KSM datafile and now the theme song plays.

• 3 weeks later...

please...please...please..please tell me that Im doing something wrong with the console and not that this theme isn't compatible with the xbox...please...

The only thing I cannot follow in the readme is that the igcrsr.fsh has to be in the xbox format .Xsh

is there a way to convert it?

As in my other requests...put a price and I will paypal it for the conversion (just let me know the $ first ;)

Archived