Mlb 2k9 Pc Demo Released

Maestro23

Yes I am sure....

However let me say this style pitching is a lot more realistic IMO and same for hitting but here goes...

Go to Options

Then control setup

Then press "4"

Walah!

I don't think I understand that, call me stupid but I don't lol

I don't think I understand that, call me stupid but I don't lol

You are playing the game...

press whatever button opens up all the menu options...

Scroll down to options....

Select "controller setup"

Press 4 on your keyboard.

Done and Done

tries to load default settings

Well tell ya what, when you go to the controlller setup section...try buttons 1 2 or 3 then...maybe mine got switched up when I changed my controls..try the other buttons, one of them will open the menu

The demo isn't bad. The graphics are good. The way the character models move is strange sometimes - sorta like Benny Hill sometimes. In the full game, you can switch your batting and pitching styles, right ? I'm reading some of you guys say you can't, but that doesn't seem right..

The demo isn't bad. The graphics are good. The way the character models move is strange sometimes - sorta like Benny Hill sometimes. In the full game, you can switch your batting and pitching styles, right ? I'm reading some of you guys say you can't, but that doesn't seem right..

They advertised that you can switch the controls to the older style pitching/hitting. Not sure what those are exactly, but i guess you can change them to something.

well, here we go

The game seems to run smooth, however, I can't get my controller to work properly. It seems that the game doesn't recognize the analog sticks on it, but I can run when fielding. Strange thing is, all my fielders automatically throw to homeplate and when pitching, the pitcher just throws a fastball down the middle, so I can't change pitch types or location. It would seem like a calibration issue, but the gamepad works fine with other games (though I had the same problems with nba 2k9).

As I said the game seems to run smooth, but after a while I get all these graphical errors where player textures sort of "leak" out of them (think Donnie Darko) and from that point on everything goes awry.

That said, most reactions have been so lacklustre that I won't upgrade my comp just for this game nor will I buy a new controller just to play 2k9. I'll wait and see what the modders come up with and if that makes the game much better I will probably buy a new pc (which is in the plans anyway).

Archived