Portraits

gcurrier2004

No, this is the how to get Textmod to work with mlb 2k9. Mine doesnt work with original exe, what textmod does everyone use? Mine works fine with nba 2k8 tho.

I can only get it to work with the no-dvd exe.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which one do you need? How can we give you an exe if you say "I have 5 of 6, i need the other one", which one is that?

Here is my default Gamestop download version one if this happens to be the one you need. I also have the manual patch one but I think you already have it.

WOW that is 17 MB smaller than any of the other ones

Thanks

I've noticed you cant update rookies or people who dont have a portrait. If you do it changes everyones picture who doesnt have a portrait to that person, Does anyone know way to fix that or is it impossible?

I've noticed you cant update rookies or people who dont have a portrait. If you do it changes everyones picture who doesnt have a portrait to that person, Does anyone know way to fix that or is it impossible?

At the moment it seems this is impossible. If you replace the "no portrait" image with the one for a real player, all of the other players that don't have a portait - and use that "no portrait" image as a placeholder will now have that real players portrait as a placeholder. At the moment we dont' know how to add new portrait id#s, so you can only update portraits that currectly exist.

I would suggest taking the portrait id# from players in the FA list who you don't care if they have portraits and using them for the rookie's you want. (and replacing those FA portrait id# with a generic one)

I am using the Roster Editor to update faces/portraits. There are many players without faces/portraits. Is there a genericface and or a MLB Logo that i can afix to a player? In other words, the editor calls for a number value. I was hoping that maybe #1 or some other number could be used for a generic face and or MLB Logo

Archived