Can't Bat In This Game!

Smuggly

I bought this game loaded it one time and tried to play but it is a piece of junk. You can't pick the team you want to play as or even bat the ball because no keys on the keyboard work or let you bat it is nowhere near as good as MVP 2005 is. And since I can't get this game to work at all I would like to sell it for $10.00 to who ever wants it unless someone knows how to make it work and can let me know?

The old guy (69 on March 11th)

Smuggly, before you trade your game, spend some time reading this thread right here. It has keyboard controls that you can use.

Also, check what controllers 2k9 supports and I would advise you to get one. Playing a PC baseball is much more easier and enjoyable if you use a controller instead of your keyboard. Getting a controller is one of the cheapest things you can get for your PC. There are some that are way overpriced, but you can get ones for under twenty dollars that will do the job for you.

still can't get this game to work so I will get rid of it any way I can and sure hope they keep making up grades for MVP 2005 as it is the best until someone comes up with a whole complete workover a baseball game.

Was wondering if there will be an MVP 2009 update for MVP 2005.

you have to first "set the batter" and then "swing" go into the game and set one button to set the batter and then set another button to swing. when the pitcher is pitching hold down the button to set the batter and then when you want to swing let go of the set batter button and hit the swing button. for instance if keyboard button "a" is setup to "set the batter" and keyboard button "b" is setup to "swing" you would hold down button "a" until the ball gets to the plate and then release it and hit "b"

Archived