New Here

Arod52

So you saying that it depends to the person who made it will chose how accurate the stances are right?

well technically yeah

I mean the stances in downloadable rosters should be as accurate as your getting to get it, with the way the game is.

in major rosters like Total Minors for example, their were hundreds of hours poired into that roster project, its the roster I use.

the stances look accurate to me.

They would read:

1. Thow shall not worship the Yankees.

2. All Yankees should burn into a fiery hell.

3. Respect the Mets.

4. Worship the Mets 50 times a day minimum.

5. Make Yankee fans where a smelly boot.

6. You can only say the Yankees are bad etc.

7. Never disreguard the Mets.

8. All Yankee fans should change there name to I AM A MET FAN TEHY R THE BEST AND THE YANKEES STINK BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WIN THE WS IN 1969 AND OR 1986.

9. Thow shall not be jealous of the Mets greatness.

10. Smah stuff with the people hammer!

As you can see I am a big Mets fan and I dislike they Yankees. Dont take this personal to any Yankee fan in general. We should give these commandments some thinking and make them PERMANENT!

P.S. LETS GO METS GO!

This is not in any way funny at all, as a matter of fact, it's quite stupid.

agreed, as much as I'm a Yankee hater, I have to agree, anyone who compares the Mets to the Yankees and says the Yankees suck compared to the Mets, isn't exactly thinking straight.

agreed, as much as I'm a Yankee hater, I have to agree, anyone who compares the Mets to the Yankees and says the Yankees suck compared to the Mets, isn't exactly thinking straight.

I figure he can't be that smart of a person. Can't spell worth a damn. Brags about the two years that the Mets won the World Series like it actually means something. Just isn't worth my time.

If you are a Met fan, fine. Or any other fan. Not my business. I got enough problems of my own rooting for a declining Yankee team.

i think the only team that can make that comparison right now is the

RED SOX

:lol:

Archived