Thanks For Modding 2k9

bigwhit

Just wanted to say thanks for everybody making changes to 2K9 for PC. I dont own it, but was part of this forum, back when MVP05 came out. I have 360version of 2k9 and am tempted to buy it for pc when the new patches come out. I know this board will do amazing things to this game when given the chance. Anyways, i think this is my first post in 4 years or so hahah, but just wanted to say thanks for supporting the PC people. I know its been awhile for good game on pc

Your welcome bro... And trust me there will be a lot more mods.... Im currently working on some cyberfaces... People like yourself is what makes everything worthwhile

Is it possible yet to edit the arms of players? I would really like to see Josh Hamilton's tattoos, not because I like them, but because of what they mean in his recovery. This isn't a request, just a question.

You're welcome guys! Hopefully we get some better tools to work with in the near future that allow us to do more.

Not sure on the body editing, but something I'd also like to know about. Just too lazy to go searching threw files right now lol.

I agree TOTALLY!!! you guys are the reason I bought this game, knowing you will make it FAR BETTER...than the orginal. YOU GUYS ROCK! I would pay $100 if you could make you own pc baseball game. I know it would be nearly perfect when you released it! and anything wrong, you would fix it! Again, let me say... I APPRICIATE ALL YOUR WORK AND YOU ARE THE REASON THE PC GAMES ARE STILL IN BUSINESS! THANKS A-MILLION!!!!!!

Archived