1970-present Throwback Nl Unis And Stadiums

Greg Putnam

I am a guy who is stuck in the 70's 80's and 90's. That's when I grew up, but there really weren't any games to match what is available now with mlb2k9. So please, any throwback NL unis or stadiums from that time period would be greatly appreciated.

I am a guy who is stuck in the 70's 80's and 90's. That's when I grew up, but there really weren't any games to match what is available now with mlb2k9. So please, any throwback NL unis or stadiums from that time period would be greatly appreciated.

We're right with you, but I don't quite think it'll be happening any time soon. I'd highly recommend MVP '78 and '88, because the tremendous amount of work put into these mods for MVP '05 may never be replicated for the 2k franchise.

picture727.jpg

Hey, that's pretty good. One suggestion if I may, the neckline should look just like the end of your sleeves, both in this and your home jersey. I know this intimately because my Braves got swept out of the 1981 nlcs by these Cardinals in these unis. Busch Stadium even had astroturf then.

We're right with you, but I don't quite think it'll be happening any time soon. I'd highly recommend MVP '78 and '88, because the tremendous amount of work put into these mods for MVP '05 may never be replicated for the 2k franchise.

Also, don't forget Total Classics Best of the 70's & 80's: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?autocom=d...p;showfile=4590

It contains 26 of the best teams from the 70's & 80's.

And then there is the grandaddy of them all, Total Classics 9: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?autocom=d...p;showfile=2546

It contains 120 teams covering the period 1906 - 2006, with a fair number from the 70's, 80's and 90's.

Both of these mods include some of the classic stadiums from this era - Baltimore Memorial, Three Rivers, Veterans Stadium, Arlington Stadium, Exhibition Stadium, San Diego Stadium, Atlanta Fulton County Stadium and the Kingdome. These are stadiums that you may never see in MLB 2K9.

Archived