MUlti season

FranshizePlaya

yes we need this badly (or I need this badly)

Every EA Sports title has this season mode for players who want there season real to life

letting users control all the teams gives us

-keeping our season rosters update, without restarting a season

-playing all the big games - if there's a battle for top spot of the AL West and you are the JAYS, you can enjoy pre- post season ball!

-say you use 99% of the time CUBS, and after watching NYY and BOS play a great game on TV. You can replay that game in your season with every stat counting in your season ( not like last years MVPs and play a play now game)

- AND THE #1 reason, when baseball fans Christmas comes the PLAYOFFS!

you can be all the teams you followed in you season and the stats you made

I HOPE AND PREY EA gives us this season option

every other EA SPORTS title does

yes we need this badly (or I need this badly)

Every EA Sports title has this season mode for players who want there season real to life

letting users control all the teams gives us

-keeping our season rosters update, without restarting a season

-playing all the big games - if there's a battle for top spot of the AL West and you are the JAYS, you can enjoy pre- post season ball!

-say you use 99% of the time CUBS, and after watching NYY and BOS play a great game on TV. You can replay that game in your season with every stat counting in your season ( not like last years MVPs and play a play now game)

- AND THE #1 reason, when baseball fans Christmas comes the PLAYOFFS!

you can be all the teams you followed in you season and the stats you made

I HOPE AND PREY EA gives us this season option

every other EA SPORTS title does

ya i see what ur saying

this was partialy in madden. You could play the games for all of the teams but not make roster moves.

I totally agree MVP needs to made Dynasty Mode for Multi-player. Just like how we can bring our friends in for Madden I want to do that for MVP. My brother and I have to run seprate leagues and its much for fun to strike him out while I play him for a meaningful Dynasty game.

Archived