Mlb 2k9 Pc Error Help?

DarkKenji

My specs are:

Intel® Celeron® CPU 3.06GHz, 3065 Mhz

3.06 GHz, 3.00 GB of RAM

yeah your specs are fine and I'm assuming your card is good because it says ati x1300 or better in the system requirments. do you know if your card supports pixel shader 3.0 ?

oh well if its just one park then I would just uninstall and install again. also when you are finsished re- installing the game, uninstall the SecuROM components. go to start > all programs > 2ksports and pick the uninstall option. the SecuROM seems to be causing a lot of silly problems

From Torrent.

We do not give out technical support or advice to people who have to download this game or any other game from a pirated website. 2k9 costs $19.99. Go buy it. You must be a pretty pathetic person to do something like this. Don't ask any other questions about the running of your game in here.

How about you taking some time out of your day to read the rules of the site that you just joined? Because if you did you would have noticed this:

No warez or cracks or links to such content.

Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention of copyright measures are forbidden. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting obtaining it.

It is up to you to read the rules and to follow and understand them.

Archived