Team Changer

Alvan9

thnigs like that will take a little more time. were just now really seeing mods period. its takes a little while to even get a base idea of what can be done, if it at least a couple weeks more. your talkiing about somthing that a little harder to do and it'll be at least that long to see that type of thing. ticplcially if recall from other games its takes about 6 week to really get a base for a game anfd likely between 8-10-12 weeks for that kind item t appear if its possible. something i dont think we anyone knows yet.

I ordinarily love this site and appreciate all the posters, admins, modders, and everyone. But, if this is the kind of jerky reply that gets posted, then why even bother having a "mod requests" section? Really, was there any confusion about what this guy was asking for? Was it out of line to ask for such a thing in a "mod requests" forum? Geez.

i dont think it was out line, its just so early in the process of this game, its hard to see this app exisiting yet. like i said it takes time and i think that was the point. its only out three weeks at most. the mods that generally come out first are unforms and parks, changing more hard in stuff, like asked for here is going to take longer. it could be a couple iof weeks or it could be month, we dont know as were just really getting to to see what we can with it. plus the wait of a patch we hope will come.

i dont think it was out line, its just so early in the process of this game, its hard to see this app exisiting yet. like i said it takes time and i think that was the point. its only out three weeks at most. the mods that generally come out first are unforms and parks, changing more hard in stuff, like asked for here is going to take longer. it could be a couple iof weeks or it could be month, we dont know as were just really getting to to see what we can with it. plus the wait of a patch we hope will come.

Totally agree. Just thought there was an unfriendly/sarcastic tone that seemed unnecessary. Apparently I am "Mr. Sensitive" today. :)

Totally agree. Just thought there was an unfriendly/sarcastic tone that seemed unnecessary. Apparently I am "Mr. Sensitive" today. :)

I got the same response. I realize these things take time, and appreciate when and if it comes out. Thats all. Was not trying to push an impossible mod the first week of the season. It was just a "request".

I think each of you failed to read or elected to ignore the "j/k" at the end of the sentence above. Stating he is "Just kidding" indicated an attempt at humor to me ---- not sarcasism !!!

"Sure, we'll have someone snap their fingers and upload it. j/k"

Archived