Rawlings / Mizuno Bats

driz14

question: I noticed in the other download for Louisville Slugger bats and the Rawlings catcher's masks that the download file is "global.iff". If you install this over your current "global.iff" file (I'm currently using the one that uses the super small aiming baseball used for pitching and no "REALLY LATE SWING" etc. graphics), will the things that I don't want (i.e. the large aiming baseball and the "REALLY LATE SWING" etc. graphics) be back in the game again just to get these bats and other stuff?

Do I make sense in my question? It's kind of hard to follow, perhaps.

question: I noticed in the other download for Louisville Slugger bats and the Rawlings catcher's masks that the download file is "global.iff". If you install this over your current "global.iff" file (I'm currently using the one that uses the super small aiming baseball used for pitching and no "REALLY LATE SWING" etc. graphics), will the things that I don't want (i.e. the large aiming baseball and the "REALLY LATE SWING" etc. graphics) be back in the game again just to get these bats and other stuff?

Do I make sense in my question? It's kind of hard to follow, perhaps.

Yes, it will overwrite any previous mod you have installed using the global.iff file.

Can someone merge this download with the "late swing" file removed.

Let me clarify. I know it sound more like a mod request but it's more pertinent here.

Have one global.iff with the following:

-These great looking bats and catching gear.

-The no "swing early" "swing late" overlays

-Xbox 360 overlays

I would love to use these bats, but would hate to lose the xbox 360 overlays and I cannot stand the game telling me I'm swinging late.

You guys are killing me :p Ok, here is a better question. How many people here actually use the mod that gets rid of the Late Swing text?? I still use the text. As far as the ball goes, I already have my own Rawlings ball in global file that I made.

Archived