Mvp 05 For Free

seanzarelli

To me this all sounds like a bunch of good ideas but, ones that i don't think will ever come into exsistance. If trues doesnt want it either keep guessing a new number or sell it and donate the Money to the site so that Trues gets some benifit out of it even if he doesnt need it as a game.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nusileidimas, I don't know if you're still planning on doing the picture contest, and if you are that's great!

If you aren't, an neat idea hit me this morning, what about donating your copy of the game to a local children's hospital? Allowing terminally ill children to play one of the best baseball games ever would make their lives a little better.

If not, that's okay too. It's just an idea and no hard feelings will be kept.

nusileidimas, I don't know if you're still planning on doing the picture contest, and if you are that's great!

If you aren't, an neat idea hit me this morning, what about donating your copy of the game to a local children's hospital? Allowing terminally ill children to play one of the best baseball games ever would make their lives a little better.

If not, that's okay too. It's just an idea and no hard feelings will be kept.

Best post in the thread. Co-signed.

Most terminally ill people actually have full body functionality until the later stages of their affliction. One of the reasons a lot of cancers and other terminal diseases are so hard to diagnose early is because of their apparent invisibility to the patient. The hardest part of their disease is often dealing with their treatments, such as chemotherapy, rather than actually suffering in pain from the illness itself, again, until the later stages of their illness.

Well, let's face it, they probably won't be looking to play with 2x uniforms, updated stadiums and the MVP '08 mod, so I'd think a decent PC, which most private healthcare providers have, and which some government funded hospitals and hospices have, should be enough to play the game. Bear in mind that a lot of them use games already to keep kids entertained, mostly cartoon based etc, but some of them are pretty advanced. I saw one of the games a few years ago and the graphics were similar to what you'd see in Spore on medium settings.

Although, this is obviously in the U.K., so I don't know what U.S. facilities have as far as technology.

Archived