Brewers Alternate Home Jersey '82 Throwback

packersfan

One jersey that needs major work is the Milwaukee Brewers Alternate Home Jersey (82 Throwback). Most of the uniform is correct except for the numbers and name font which right now is the same as the current uniforms. Also the batting helmet for the alternate throwback on the game has the current M script whereas it should have the ball and glove logo. I can't believe 2kSports, (down to the minute details) completely screwed up the uniform.

Would love to see this much needed jersey mod :) whenever someone can get around to it. Thanks to all you great MVP 2005 modders and now 2k9 modders!

One jersey that needs major work is the Milwaukee Brewers Alternate Home Jersey (82 Throwback). Most of the uniform is correct except for the numbers and name font which right now is the same as the current uniforms. Also the batting helmet for the alternate throwback on the game has the current M script whereas it should have the ball and glove logo. I can't believe 2kSports, (down to the minute details) completely screwed up the uniform.

Would love to see this much needed jersey mod :) whenever someone can get around to it. Thanks to all you great MVP 2005 modders and now 2k9 modders!

give pics for what its suppose to look like, more likely for someone to do it :rolleyes:

Download Fraps and take a screenshot or two to show everyone what you are talking about.

Archived