Mixing Classic Mods?

Jayr2112

Hey guys I'm new at all this, but I absolutely love baseball history and I was wondering if it's possible to mix these total classic mods? For instance, I wanna see my 67 Cardinals faceoff against the 27 Yankees, but the 27 Yanks are in the Walk through History mod and the 67 TC mod has the Cards. Thanks for everything and I love this site!

Hey guys I'm new at all this, but I absolutely love baseball history and I was wondering if it's possible to mix these total classic mods? For instance, I wanna see my 67 Cardinals faceoff against the 27 Yankees, but the 27 Yanks are in the Walk through History mod and the 67 TC mod has the Cards. Thanks for everything and I love this site!

Yes, it's called Total Classics Phase 9. You can play the '67 Cards vs the '27 Yankees right now if you want if you had that mod.

Yeah I believe I will go with the Total Classic phase 9 mod. I didn't see that one. It seems to be what I'm looking for. This game still owns. It just goes to show you that substance and gameplay are worth so much more than graphics.

Yeah I believe I will go with the Total Classic phase 9 mod. I didn't see that one. It seems to be what I'm looking for. This game still owns. It just goes to show you that substance and gameplay are worth so much more than graphics.

Total Classics 9 doesn't have the '67 Cardinals, however, it does have the '64 and '68 Cardinals.

Total Classics 9 doesn't have the '67 Cardinals, however, it does have the '64 and '68 Cardinals.

Yeah that's cool though because the 68 Cards are actually my favorite. Pitching was dominant that year because the mound was ridiculously high. By the way, thanks everyone for the info. I know have the tc phase 9 up and running.

You may have to keep track on your own for a best of 5 or 7 series or it may be possible if the two teams are in the same tier to have a series using Ty Wiggins "Playoff Creator." Either way with a little imagination and you own stat tracking it will be fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case this is data from Mr. Stepcropper:

(excellent stuff!!)

AlexTony --- YES to your question. Tywiggins's MVP Team Changer allows switching from 1 controlled team to another and can be done at anytime even multiple times within the same scheduled day of play if multiple games are played at different times of the day. GREAT TOOL !!!

Jayr2112 --- EVEN BETTER NEWS HERE !!! I tested out Tywiggins Playoff Creator and it DOES in fact allow you to create a playoff scenario matching various teams from the MLB Slots with AAA, AA & A Sloted Teams. In fact I am now watching the first playoff match between the '84 Tigers and the '18 BRS as my test.

NOW this is a Tool I think few if any of us have taken advantage of.

Ty's PLAYOFF CREATOR tool allows selecting a Playoff scenario between 2, 4, 6(?), or 8 Teams (I think 6 teams is an option?).

Then it ask which Organization You would like in the Playoffs for each # of the Teams you selected.

And then it ask which Team in that Organization you would like in the Playoffs (i.e. the MLB, AAA, AA or A Team by listed by Team Name)

Once you run through the above two questions for each of the # of teams you selected (i.e. 2, 4, 6, 8) it

Then ask which Team do you want to Control.

And then you are done .......

My test Playoffs Matched these teams from various Levels (MLB, AAA, AA, A):

62 SFG vs 69 SEA

54 Cubs vs 86 CAL

62 Mets vs 74 TEX

84 DET vs 19 BOS

as you can possibly tell those teams represent every level of team MLB, AAA, AA & A

I elected to Control the 84 Detroit Tigers and all appears to work fine from the schedule of games that now appear in the Playoff Scheme.

It is tricky because you have to properly match up the TC Teams to their counterpart in the Playoff Creator Tools which list them initially as the current Major League Teams. But once you understand that relationship then it can be done and with successful results.

Hope this HELPS & I think it a very good thing to have working since now you can create a Playoff Series with any combination of Teams (2, 4, 6, 8)from the huge arrary available in Total Classics and see how it all plays out.

Caution: I have not tested having more than 1 Team selected within a single Organization's system (i.e. MLB, AAA, AA, A) but I would think that would work as well.

Archived