MVP 2005

NYM

We all no MVP 2005 is the most anticapated baseball game this year so i would just like to reming you. Once December is over we only have two more months...thats right TWO more months!!...........if EA SPORTS doesnt change the date......which they will.

We all no MVP 2005 is the most anticapated baseball game this year so i would just like to reming you. Once December is over we only have two more months...thats right TWO more months!!...........if EA SPORTS doesnt change the date......which they will.

I see...

Anyway, you guys should calm the f*** down...seriously.

It's not as if 2005 will be any different from this year's version. Plus, it's a good 3-4 months away from being released. Honestly, take a chill pill or two.

I see...

Anyway, you guys should calm the f*** down...seriously.

It's not as if 2005 will be any different from this year's version. Plus, it's a good 3-4 months away from being released. Honestly, take a chill pill or two.

its supposed to be two months...if EASPORTS doesnt cahnge the date. which i said they will. but kkery u are misatken in one part. there are going to be a lot of changes. the graphics were improved(very little) crowd was improved. Owner mode. Precision pitch. Setting prices. Owner mode. Create-a-stadium. and thats only the first release of stuff Ea sports came out with. it will be different from last years game. thats a fact.

All those "improved pitch meters" and "graphic improvements", if you want to call it that, are just commerical terms for "bull****." The stadium creation option mode you speak of will end up being another one of those useless features that you will hardly ever use do to its lack of depth, as demonstrated by the Madden series' attempt at this.

Graphical improvements are a given, but it is not as if it'll be anything noticeably significant as compared to 2004.

EA always advertises those new "precision" gameplay and control features with all their games, but you will see that it will probably consist of only a new pitch meter or something of that nature...again nothing noticeable... As for the advertised owner mode, you will likely see something similar to Madden or NHL, which basically lets you adjust a few little changes on your season, which will also end up having zero impact on the game's overall appeal.

I'm not trying to shatter your hopes towards this game, but youre setting your expectations a little too high.

'04 was one of the best sports games i ever played. I probably spent moe hours on it than any other game I have ever played. If it doesnt change except for the rosters...GREAT!!! I will play it the day it hits the shelves! I just cant wait for baseball. I have been in a fetal position since the season ended!

Archived