Dylan's MVP Baseball 2005 Schedule Generator

DylanBradbury

Good point Andy. I should note emath, everyone else who uses Open Office the spreadsheet components of my programs have never worked.

Sorry to disappoint.

I know it worked before, because I made some schedules before. I couldn't remember right at first, but found the 3 files from when I first tried it.

This really bugs me.

Oh well.

I know it worked before, because I made some schedules before. I couldn't remember right at first, but found the 3 files from when I first tried it.

This really bugs me.

Oh well.

Then unfortunately man, I really don't know what to tell you. You could try downloading the April 14th version (version 1.0) , but I doubt it would work as it's the same macro, and has less features.

Everyone who has used OpenOffice with my calculators' spreadsheets haven't had any success.

Another alternative you could try is downloading the Microsoft Excel Viewer. I do not know if it supports macros, however.

Then unfortunately man, I really don't know what to tell you. You could try downloading the April 14th version (version 1.0) , but I doubt it would work as it's the same macro, and has less features.

That's the one I have used before. The other one (2.0) I had D/L but never unzipped it, or tried it. Tried them both earlier today though, and both failed.

Another alternative you could try is downloading the Microsoft Excel Viewer. I do not know if it supports macros, however.

Tried the viewer, but it will not let me do anything but look at it.

I used your home run calculator you made that one time, to calculate home run percentages, and it used to work too. Don't have it anymore, so I can't try it, but it was done as an excel spreadsheet too.

Just bugs me when I KNOW it worked before. How the heck else did I use it, if I have never had Microsoft Office installed?

Oh well, it isn't your problem. I know they work great, I was just either really lucky before, or unlucky now.

Thanks for the suggestions.

That's the one I have used before. The other one (2.0) I had D/L but never unzipped it, or tried it. Tried them both earlier today though, and both failed.

Tried the viewer, but it will not let me do anything but look at it.

I used your home run calculator you made that one time, to calculate home run percentages, and it used to work too. Don't have it anymore, so I can't try it, but it was done as an excel spreadsheet too.

Just bugs me when I KNOW it worked before. How the heck else did I use it, if I have never had Microsoft Office installed?

Oh well, it isn't your problem. I know they work great, I was just either really lucky before, or unlucky now.

The homerun calculator was just a simple spreadsheet, and didn't contain any macros. That's why it worked. I really have no idea why it worked before for you.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Just so everyone knows as well: my calculators' spreadsheets aren't compatible with the 64-bit version of Windows 7 either. You can however use the Windows XP Virtual Machine to run them.

• 2 years later...

Seems that DB doesn't come around these parts any longer. PM'd him to no avail.

Just wondering if anyone had insight to using this tool with HOU moving to the AL West. Otherwise, it will continue generating games for the Astros as if they are still in the NL.

• 4 months later...

Seems that DB doesn't come around these parts any longer. PM'd him to no avail.

Just wondering if anyone had insight to using this tool with HOU moving to the AL West. Otherwise, it will continue generating games for the Astros as if they are still in the NL.

Sorry it took me so long to respond.

I've included a new spreadsheet with the original mod. This spreadsheet allows users to create schedules with the Astros in the AL West.

Thanks for your work on this. I was hoping someone would figure out how to schedule with Houston in the A.L. Nice job!

Hey EdTrench, you're welcome! Thanks for letting me know you appreciate it. E9k9D4l.gif