Mvp Mod Roster Help

boblngintim

hi just got the game today and have been researching to get a live roster. Found the mvp mod one and followed the instructions to that last word, but i still see manny and dunn and all those free agents still sitting in the FA market.....do i have to replace the mods roster with the regular roster ? any help would be awesome i want to start playing but i hate how the rosters arnt updated.

i started by

Goto My Computer and click the Organize tab at the top left, Click Folder and Search Options and select the

view tab. Ensure that the button labeled Show Hidden Files and Folders under the folder Hidden Files and Folders

is selected. If it is not selected then select it.

then from there i use winrar to extract it into username/ appdata/roaming/2ksports/mlb2k9/saves

and it put the MVPMODSRoster 1.1 into it. i was reading around....how do i load that when in game?

first check if you unzziped the folder mvpmod in the username/ appdata/roaming/2ksports/mlb2k9/saves or file. if you did unzzip folder just fetch the file and paste it in username/ appdata/roaming/2ksports/mlb2k9/saves. if not when in game you have a load section. load mvpmod from there.

You can also rename that roster file to Roster.ROS and the game will auto-load the file, provided there is not another roster file already present.

Backup your original roster file though!

no need to backup. if you delete all .ros files the game will create a default .ros file.

Archived