Barry Bonds Stance

HuPeRcHiLd

There are lots of different opinions on this one. Lots of people say that it should definately be Sheffield's stance, some say Sierra, a few say Juan Gonzalez... shoot, I've even seen someone suggest Babe Ruth!

I've viewed Bonds' stance, and I've looked at all of the ones in MVP, and I think the best one for him is Troy Glaus.

Hmm..Glaus? His arms seesm to be high and doesn't even waggle the bat. There's really no best ones out there, Sierra has a really high leg kick which he doesn't use. Griffey Jr...hmm..in my opinion, he might be the best one, heck I think i have Sierra on mine. Sheffield definitely isn't his stance since he waggles the bat way too far and has a slight open stance.

CLASSIC 1 is pretty much exactly Bonds' stance, i think EA was intending people to use that stance when u edit Jon Dowd

also when you change his appearance to match Bonds, he looks almost like Barry himself, and when you rename Jon Dowd to Barry Bonds, the announcer will say his name "Bonds is up next" and some other phrase cant remember.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived