Mvp 2005 Pc

Zach S.

im new to this and i have TiT downloaded and have MVP Baseball 08 and i dont know how to get it to work can anyone help me out?

Thanks !!!

Zach

Welcome to the site. Did you take a look at the detailed instructions on both download pages for TiT and the 08 mod? Explain everything you need to know. Basically...

1. Make a folder for the 08 Mod (ex: MVP 08)

2. Install TiT into that folder.

3. Use TiT to install the '08 Mod into the Folder you just created.

wait does the folder for the mvp mods have to be in the programs file of the mvp 2005 game?

You don't need to install '08 over MVP 05. Install it by itself. During installation of the '08 mod, it will ask you for the two(2) MVP discs, as it needs files off of both of them.

ok i have done that but theres a little problem it read them off both of my cds but when i try to open mvp 08 it says please insert the correct CD-Rom, select OK and resaty application but i put the right ones in before that ???

ok i have done that but theres a little problem it read them off both of my cds but when i try to open mvp 08 it says please insert the correct CD-Rom, select OK and resaty application but i put the right ones in before that ???

Hmm, that is a tough one. Where did you get the game from?

Pretty sure it will install the game from discs, even if the discs were made from illegal images. However, once you try to play the game, the game itself will check for the original discs, and if you don't have them, you are out of luck. Learned that from experience, and that is why I purchased the game from Ebay a few weeks later.

Now, having said that, if you have the original discs, or images you made from the original discs (the illegal images don't include the disc check information, hence the "insert original cd" error), then I have no idea why it isn't working. The originals should never give that message.

so if it says that what cd should i put in the first one or the second one ?

if you have the actual CDs, then you need to have disc 2 in the drive to play the game. :)

If you don't have the original discs, either buy them from Ebay, or don't ask for any more help. It's not that we don't want people to be able to enjoy this game, we just can't support illegal images without putting the site in jeopardy of getting in trouble legally. The TOS , both here and at EAmods, doesn't allow that kind of talk. Now, I am a nobody here, and have no right to tell you what you can and can't do, but I have been around long enough, and know some of the admins well enough to tell you they wont allow it.

Like I said above, I started out that way, so I know how things work/don't work (This makes it easier for me to recognize when someone else is trying to use them, and trying to get support). I also realized that in order to get answers to the questions I had, that I needed to have the original game discs. So, I bought them as soon as I had the cash.

Now, I am not trying to accuse you of having copies. The only reason I went into all of this is because of what the other poster said in his post. That's a big no-no around these parts.

Archived