NEW FEATURES FROM IGN

YanksFan4Ever77

This game is not in beta stages anymore. The game is all but final, pending roster updates. Bug Fixes are the only thing left to test in the game.

IF they catch anything that is.

EA and Bug Fixes shouldn't even be spoken in the same breath...

We all know this game will be littered with many annoying BS bugs...

Seriously people, relax...We had the same hype about last year's game, and look how that turned out...Great features, and every one of them screwed up by an obvious bug that EA didn't even bother to fix...

Same will be this year...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EA and Bug Fixes shouldn't even be spoken in the same breath...

We all know this game will be littered with many annoying BS bugs...

Seriously people, relax...We had the same hype about last year's game, and look how that turned out...Great features, and every one of them screwed up by an obvious bug that EA didn't even bother to fix...

Same will be this year...

donut ure a grinch......they worked hard on it.....how bout u go and do all that stuff....sheesh.....ure lucky they come out with a game with this kind of technology......+ all the major bugs have been fixed (or so ive heard)

Am I the only person who noticed that Carl Pavano is already holding a ball in his hand while doing that lame "angry pitcher" (after giving up HR to Manny) animation EA put in?

Also, why tha hell did they give Pavano a pot-belly? Are the dipshits that make the character models on crack or something? Jeez, if the players didn't look wack enoug last year...Last year, on the Yankees alone, they messed up Giambi, Clark, Wilson, and Contreras...And it's the same this year...

And with nearly 99% of the cameos in MVP 2004 being "Go Sox" and Red Sox cameos, does the Red Sox winning the World Series mean that the whole game will be Red Sox-themed with only Go Sox cameos and Red Sox endorsements in every inch of the game?

dude calm down.. Even though it's not that realistic, i wouldnt mind unless i just see the ball pop out in the pitcher's hand. In other words, i dont care if i cant see it. If i see the ball just pop out in his hand then it's a different story. I dont know what u're talking about with Giambi, Clark and contreras

Am I the only person who noticed that Carl Pavano is already holding a ball in his hand while doing that lame "angry pitcher" (after giving up HR to Manny) animation EA put in?

Also, why tha hell did they give Pavano a pot-belly? Are the dipshits that make the character models on crack or something? Jeez, if the players didn't look wack enoug last year...Last year, on the Yankees alone, they messed up Giambi, Clark, Wilson, and Contreras...And it's the same this year...

And with nearly 99% of the cameos in MVP 2004 being "Go Sox" and Red Sox cameos, does the Red Sox winning the World Series mean that the whole game will be Red Sox-themed with only Go Sox cameos and Red Sox endorsements in every inch of the game?

ihey donut whats ure prb with the game....big deal he has the ball.....calm down......plus compare this game to the coming MLB 2006. this is the best game that has ever come out. if u hate it so much cuz pavano got a ball in his hand after the HR dont buy it...no1 is telling u to.!

ihey donut whats ure prb with the game....big deal he has the ball.....calm down......plus compare this game to the coming MLB 2006. this is the best game that has ever come out. if u hate it so much cuz pavano got a ball in his hand after the HR dont buy it...no1 is telling u to.!

$50 bucks says EA will fix less than 1% of any bugs in the current stages of the game...

I love EA's ideas for a baseball game...

The thing that's pissing me off is that they apparently don't even bother to fix glitches until they get enough complaints after the game is released and they give inimal effort in making a video game.

And who is responsible for making sure the players look CLOSE to what they look like in real life? I mean come on, some of the players in MVP 2005 look NOTHING (face or body) like their real-life conuterparts...And they already gave Pavano a pot-belly...if I didn't see the number 45 on the back, I couldn't have guessed who that was in the trailer...

Also, as shown here: http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/713/713818/img_2472213.html , EA is using the same crappy Yankee Stadium model in MVP 2005. They've used the same model since the the first MVP game 2 years ago. How cheap and lame are they?...Jeez, is it really that hard for them to make those glass windows in the left-field wall?

By da way, just think of what type of glitches we could end up seeing in the Stadium Creator mode(you KNOW there will be tons)...use your imagination...

See, I'm not against EA, just their lazy-***, cheap, and pathetic effort; if you could call it that...

Wow. Just wow.

With the first "line" being the pinnacle of that post, I find it hard to believe that anyone is saying "this is the best game that has ever come out" at least 4 months before the game is due to be released. Not 1 month, not a demo, not even any advanced video, yet you are touting it as the best game ever.

The thing that's pissing me off is that they apparently don't even bother to fix glitches until they get enough complaints after the game is released and they give inimal effort in making a video game.

What does that have to do with 2005? They have a proven record of fixing all of the glitches from their previous games.

Also, as shown here: http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/713/713818/img_2472213.html , EA is using the same crappy Yankee Stadium model in MVP 2005. They've used the same model since the the first MVP game 2 years ago. How cheap and lame are they?...Jeez, is it really that hard for them to make those glass windows in the left-field wall?

Don't worry. I'm sure that one of the mods around here will fix that if you have the PC version.

I still hjave that nVidia graphics card and the AMD Athlon 64 FX CPU, so it can handle it, but I already have SimCity 4 and GTA Vice City on there...Plus, I'm NOT getting a controller only to have to get another one becuase EA will again randomly make some controllers incompatible...

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY NEW FEATURES TO THE OFFSEASON IN MVP '05? CUZ MVP'04 OFFSEASON WAS TERRIBLE!!!!

THERE WILL BE SOME NEW SPRING TRAINING FEATURES THAT ARE MENTIONED IN THE IGN ARTICLE AS FAR AS I REMEMBER.

IS THIS TYPE ANNOYING YOU YET?

Archived